Thursday, April 17, 2008

HYPER!!

Today's mood: Still hyper from over-sugar-dosage. Apparently sugar-rush happens for everyone regardless of age?
Current thoughts: I smell good now. Hello DongHae! + I EAT TOO MUCH HELP!!!
As-of-now: JongWoon
!
---

I was reading Soompi, when i come across this post which was written:
YeSung & YoungJi's "우리 사랑 이대로" (Our love like this - Love wind love song OST) live on tonight Sukira.
My first thought was, naturally...

YehSung and YoungJi on Sukira tonight?
When did i sing with him tonight?

Then only it came to my mind...

Oh, not me (= =").
Same name nya.

Anyways...
It was beautiful.

YehSung i mean. As usual and no surprise there ♡!~

YoungJi's voice is beautiful too, but i would like to believe that THIS YoungJi, the one typing this NOW, can perform a better duet with my precious present-lover?


I'm summing up my thoughts on SJm, shall post about it soon when my head is in its right place, and completely unbiased.

Which, if you think about it, i've actually placed everything so accordingly its SO not bias anymore it so isn't fun anymore!!

Oh well!


On another completely unbiased matter...

WOOKIE-YAH I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
YOU SANG SO MUCH MORE WONDERFUL THAN LEEHOM!!! YES I'M BIAS BUT ITS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND ITS THE TRUTH XD!!!~

Ok, i should stop taking sugar these days. Sugar-rush!

Was laughing and blurting out lame, boring stories over lunch (=v=")...

But i love it! So like "Fish-on-crack"!~

DongHae would be proud !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e