Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random-ness.

There's a reason why i love the ocean so much!

I was born near it (^^ )!~
Being a Penang(Island)-kia rocks XD!~

Though, i've been taking lotsa pics when i was back in Penang earlier this month, that i annoyed some local-residence till they complained.

Would you like to meet my HeeChul?

Went to Mont Kiara the other day.

Saw Super Junior's 꽃미남 연쇄 테러 사건 at this Korean video-rental shop, and the coffee Daniel Henney endorsed!
Should i run a campaign to get Super Junior's faces printed on stuffs they endorsed?
Imagine drinking Sunkist Lemonade with KangIn on it XD!~

I'm a sucker for post-its and stickers.
I can't count how much i forked out for those anymore.

I realize i'm highly attracted to those type of colours (the post-its), especially when its in a rainbow shade (a few different colours together)!
I love colours, but very fussy with the shade!
I don't know what bloody organizer stickers are those! Its just cute pics, and not those with written messages such as "Travel", "Movie", "Date", "Busy", "Tel no." etc.
Nevertheless, i bought them anyways... because i like to decorate my organizer with stickers (=v=")...
I regretted not stocking up another version's which i really like, now they are all gone (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

Japanese hiragana stickers!

But i didn't buy them... because i really overspent on stickers, and this one has limited ones that there would still be a lot left after i spelled my name. I vowed to only buy stickers which i will use, so... yeah...
But its so pretty (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

One of the BEST ice-cream in the whole world!

Penang "sorta" road-side uncle's Ice-cream with Kacang XD!~

One of the BEST potato-chips in the whole world!

Actually, this is also the last packet of chips i brought back from Korea (ㅠ.ㅠ)... and Malaysia also has it but different colour... taste don't know same or not but it seemed the same lar...

One of the BEST yogurt-ice-cream in the world (actually they all taste the same)!

Some random Korean brand Yogurt Ice-cream with fruit topping!
Yummy XD!~

Our self-made 팥빙수 @ the Seoul Garden Korean BBQ buffet!!

Very obvious which one is mine (=v=")... teehee!~

Finally, more random pics...

(From Left to Right)
kimchi brand EggMayo sandwich (addicted to it recently); Cherry Tomato XD; Yummy Fish and Chip from some restaurant @ BSC; JAPANESE MOCHI!!



Do you realize most of my food pics are of ice-cream or ice-related product?

Can't help it, I LOVE ICE-CREAM XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e