Friday, April 11, 2008

Today i...

Wow.
I amaze myself.

In 40 minutes, i manage to go toilet, bath, dress-up, pack bag, leave house and drive to OU, enter carpark and park car, walk into the shopping mall, buy movie tickets, enter cinema and sit down at chosen seat.

Nice.


The best part was, the whole cinema was EMPTY!! COOL XD!!!~
Its like i pay RM7 for one whole cinema to myself!! Neat!~

So i happily took out my organizer which i've named Wookie and was writing on it, when i just glanced behind and saw this long hair girl sitting behind me.

Terkejut lor (= =").

Anyways, the whole cinema was only this older working guy, a couple and me and my 13 boys.


Then immediately after the movie, i glanced at my watch and realize i'll just be 10 minutes late for this movie i wanted to watch, so i rushed back to the cinema, bought another ticket for the next movie and rushed in. The movie started the minute i sit down.

Though the bad part is because i went for the next movie too fast, the previous movie's plot is still floating around my head and haven't settled, and thus when i watched the new movie, it was a bit... "what is this" to begin with, more over both movies are of complete different genre.

And the worst part...
I was seated in between two guys who doesn't know the importance to dry your clothes properly, and also doesn't know what detergent, shampoo, soap, deodorant, cologne and Lee DongHae is. I'm very sensitive to smell see.
I would've changed my seat, but since the movie started and the cinema's quite full, it would be troublesome to find a new seat, so i had to improvise the situation, and applied lotion on my nostrils so at least the air would smell nicer.

Ok to be fair, it was more from the guy on my right, and he even shake his legs lor. Like... what the hell. I actually shifted towards my left as the movie plays on, that i almost couldn't stand it. The shaking legs make it worst. I almost sue.

Do you know how sometimes certain rows are extra shaky as compared to others? I think its because the patrons always shake their legs or kick the row in-front of them, which leads to the bolts and all loosen, and thus be extra shaky...

So yeah, the cinema management should so not allow people who has a habit of shaking legs, kicking seats and doesn't know who Lee DongHae is into the cinema. It'll be a hazard to other patrons.
Not forgetting people who keeps on repeating the whole movie's plot to their friend and all, like OMG. I met this woman once who kept on telling the whole story AGAIN to her boyfriend... like, OI WOMAN, I'M ALSO WATCHING THE MOVIE LOR! DON'T NEED YOU TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING!

Excuse me.

I love watching movies, and in cinemas especially, so i'm rather fussy towards my overall environment. After all, i do pay for the ticket.


Ok, as to what movie i watched today:
I first watched Awake.

I've waited SO LONG to watch this movie, i'm really glad i didn't miss it!
Hayden Christensen is ADORABLE! Not "adorable" in the looks factor, but more towards his voice! I absolutely adore his voice and accent if i may say so. He always sounds like he has a cold! CUTE XD!~
And Jessica Alba is hot! I like the pair (Hayden and Jessica)! It'll be cooler if they could star in another movie together, and unlike the type of couple in this movie!

I'm not a "review-writing" type of person, but the movie is decent, its rather suspenseful and the stars are good in the movie, and the message it shows, or rather as i perceive it, is good! I'd give it a 4 out of 5 star! The extra star is for the Hayden-Jessica couple! I'm not sure if i would like it if someone else other than Jessica stars in it, because its like the role is made for her! In a way...


The next movie i watched is Definitely, Maybe.

3.5 out of 4 star, because 3 is too little, 4 is a tad too much.

Both movies are of completely different genre (One is drama and thriller, another is comedy), so when i sat down to watch this movie, plots from Awake are still fresh in my mind, so its kinda weird to watch a totally different type of movie this quick!
Nevertheless, its a good movie! I love Rachel Weisz in the movie! I personally feel if its not for her, i wouldn't have wanted to watch this movie in the first place! Abigail Breslin is cute, and the main reason to laugh in the film for what she said, because overall the film's rather... not dull, but not like... hope you got what i mean because i don't know what to say =P! But it still deserves the stars i give, because its not boring and it kept me till the end wanting to know "who"!


Oh yes, and i teared while watching both movies because its so family-ish storyline touching!!
One is the love between mother-and-son (Auntie your type of movie), the other is the bond between father-and-daughter! Me likey!~

But ah, after watching these two movies... no more new movies to watch (= =")... i hate it when its so, like... all the movies i want to watch will just bombard the cinemas when i don't have the time to watch... but when i have the time it'll all just go slowly... what the!!

But L Change the WorLd is still the best... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~

10 out of 5 stars =D!
10 because of Matsuyama Kenichi as L =D!

NICE!~

Hmm... should i start a new Blog about movies?
I actually wanted to start another one on food... but knowing me... after a while sure lazy post one...

Oh well!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e