Saturday, March 29, 2008

I heart L.

I'm not someone to use the term "heart" in replace of "love", because i believe "love is love", so no need "heart me heart you".

But anyways, i'll still go with "I heart L" because his just SO cute and adorable!!

I want to put him in my pocket and take him home with me XD!!


Hey wait a second!!

THEN I'LL HAVE TWO GENIUSES IN MY POCKET =D!
.
.
.
OMG and they look somewhat similar too; the hair and skin tone and body!

WOOT!!


Anyways, i just came back from watching L Change The World!

OMG I LOVE ALL THREE PARTS OF DEATH NOTE'S MOVIE VERSION!!

Because i heart L, so yeah, i only like the movie version (^^ )!

Matsuyama Kenichi did such a wonderful job portraying L!!


I've waited for this movie for like what, at least 5 months (or more)?
To be exact, perhaps after Death Note: Movie Part 2, or whenever they announced about it (L Change The World) anyways...

So yeah, i was so excited when i know its going to be released soon!

Even MORE excited when i know there's a sneak preview (haha, all you people can just wait when its "officially released" next week bah! I've watched it =P!)!

So i jump at any chance to watch it and HAH, i probably watched the FIRST SHOW in Malaysia (ok, exaggerated, it was only in GSC, considering the fact that other cineplexes shown the movie 30 minutes earlier than GSC)!!


OMG I HEART L XD!~

GO WATCH THE MOVIE!!
Though, my only "disappointment" is that there's not enough "Battle of the Geniuses" inside, unlike Death Note Part 1 & 2 when L and Light are like, battling their wits out!! FUN*!!!

That said, 2 full hours of L and ONLY L (and no more annoying Light**) has been WONDERFUL!

So yeah...

The movie is good XD!~

GO WATCH THE MOVIE NOW!!!


Oh wait, you guys have to wait till its "officially release" next week ne?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!~
Boo for you, YEAH for me (^^ )!~
*perasans kao-kao and runs away before anything hits her*

*immitates the way L types*
FUN XD!~




* I say it's "FUN", because watching people having to use their brains like mad, while you can just sit back, relax, enjoy the show, and do... well, nothing else... is well, FUN XD!!

** Regarding my comment about how Light in the movie annoys me, its actually NOT the character, Light,'s problem, but rather, i don't like that actor since ages ago (2001 or so to be exact), so yeah, he so totally annoys me that if not for L and Matsuyama Kenichi, i so totally wouldn't have heart Death Note so much!)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e