Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jo KyuHyun made me bumped me dad's car.

Just now while i was parking, i was in a hurry and dreaming at the same time (listening to Super Junior's song, mind on Super Junior as well)... not a good combination...

So anyways, while i reversed i didn't hear the warning signals (as said, mind and hearing somehere else), and i didn't see that huge pillar behind me as well... so...

You know what happened next (= =").

And thinking back... i must be blind not to see that huge pillar (= =" )... seriously...


So yeah... "No more SuJu songs for me when i drive next time," was what i thought immediately afterwards.

Do you think that really happen?
.
.
.
Well...
While on my way home afterwards, i was listening to GalJeung...

And driving...

And dancing to the song at the same time (= =" )...

EHEM!

Not that what happened didn't shock me but...

Ah!~

I'm seriously an ELF i guess XD!!


As for the car, luckily nothing serious onto my Dad's precious KangIn-ish car... but still...

My precious (ㅠ.ㅠ)!!!


Though, since i'm always usually positive, one thing i find from the whole incident is who really cares...

Gosh, so KangChul-ish (= =" ).

I love you Queen of the Freaking Universe, dongsaeng and HeeChul!~
And and...
.
.
.
.
.
WHY SO MANY BAD THINGS HAVE TO HAPPEN THESE FEW DAYS???
First monkey, then lazy, then flower, then bloody rumours... then me...
Grr.



ps: Dongsaeng-ah... next time when you are able to drive please don't follow what sunbaenim did ok?












Or Old Man won't stop nagging.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e