Sunday, March 30, 2008

SuJu in Malaysia.

More than anything else do i want Super Junior to come to Malaysia!

But i'm really scared.

Like really really scared.

To the extend i would rather they not come at all.


I'll be honest.
In Malaysia, majority fans who like SuJu are "DongBangSuJu-fans"... some are even "BigBangDongBangFTIslandSuJu" fans; those who jumps the bandwagon and are "fans" to whichever artists who comes.

But anyways...
Well... maybe i'm just stereotyping them... but...

Most of those DongBangSuJu fans in Malaysia are more TVXQ-sided, and thus, they supported SuJu probably just for-the-sake-of-supporting, and perhaps don't even know them well!

Honestly, i've never met another Malaysian ELF in my life, other than my hoobaeXiYen. As in a true ELF, not a "CassiopiELF".

Nope, never.


So yeah, when SuJu comes for concert, i'm really worried that "those fans" probably wouldn't even know what to do as compared to what an ELF knows!

For one, during the concert part for Marry U.
I rather they not come for the concert to begin with, or just omit that part... because i'm really worried nobody would know how to sing back for them.

That part is seriously and completely ONLYELF's part.
ELF will do everything, the boys wouldn't even need to lift a finger, but just sit there and listen to you. So yeah...

How if nobody knew how to sing back?


For two... the grabbing part.
I'm sure everyone who reads my Blog has read about the China-fans-grabbing part.

ELF knows better than to grab at the boys, seriously.

I'm not sure if Malaysian fans knows about this fact. Or maybe they'll just "attack" considering the fact that half-of-them actually loses their mind at the sight of the boys.

I don't want another incident such as the China-incident to happen again.

But moreover...

I don't want to give Malaysian ELF, those who are REALLY REALLY true fans to Super Junior, a bad name in Super Junior's eyes.


I might be crude, but thats the truth.

I witness it first-hand when F.T. Island was leaving the venue after the fansigning session.

You tell me how is it that we are "good fans".

Korean fans are "reputated" to be mad.
But after meeting Korean fans and experiencing several different fan-experiences with them...

I think WE are the "mad an uncivilized ones".

Seriously.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e