Saturday, March 15, 2008

I love my boys.

I was watching this video.

And memories came back of that night.

And i finally get to understand some of what they said that night because i bloody couldn't understand Korean.


During the concert, SungMin said:
"It was a huge sea of blue.

A deep, blue sea. I wanted to jump in!"

DongHae chipped in:
"The "DongHae" sea."


It really was a deep, blue sea.

If you were there, you would be amazed by the blue ocean.

How nice, i love the ocean (^^ )!


Then at the press conference, when talking about the fans, YoungWoon said:
"They are our protectors

Like people who protect you from bullies

If anyone messes with us,

all these fans will stand up to them!"


HyukJae said:
"We performed a song called, "Marry U",

and our fans sang it to us.

I saw some fans in the front start crying

and that got me teary-eyed, too."


YoungWoon added:
"I get teary-eyed just thinking about it.

The fans tears meant they'd stand by us,

if we stood by them.

I saw it in their eyes. It was unforgettable."


And it really was just too unforgettable.



Credits: Arirang.
(ps: The translation are not direct)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e