Sunday, March 23, 2008

I just realized...

It's already ONE MONTH since Super Show!

WOW!

It was just like yesterday when i actually freaked out because i was panicking on how to get the tickets, who is going with me, should i go etc etc, and all the planning and all...

And wow, its really already one month now.


But apparently, i'm still living in my very own Super Show "Dream World" even until now... hmm...


I was complaining again how much i missed Seoul (ok i was lying, i actually missed my boys way more) for the 1276278636218963813th time, when Rou-Master told me to wake up because it was already so long ago.

She's so right.

And i know i should wake up, but just somehow or rather... some parts of my mind just refuses to wake up, and is still well, at Super Show in Seoul.

My heart is still with my boys in Korea.

I still think its a Miracle that i actually traveled all the way there, alone, just for my boys.

My beautiful 13 boys.
Just to be with them for their very first concert.

I love my boys so much.


And i miss them SO SO SO much (ㅠ.ㅠ)...





슈주 오빠들, 려욱, 기범, 그리고 규현.

아프지만 마세요.
절대 아프지마세요
그들를 아파면, 나도 아퍼에요.

영원히... 그들의 옆에서 지켜줄게요.

지켜줄게 열세 면.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e