Friday, March 21, 2008

Who else can wake me up?

I've been sleeping really late and waking up really late everyday.

But, being a person who prefers the day *cough*, i always try to wake up early.
...
Which evidently fails every single time, but whatever, its the effort that counts =D?

My mom and cousins can give evidence on how hard it can be to wake me up!
.
.
.
Wait.
I feel like EeTeuk (= =").
Oh no. I don't want to be old man.


ANYWAYS...

I always say if SuJu wakes me up, guarantee i can wake up instantly!

But i think i have to rephrase it.

Because i'm currently using YoungWoon's voice to wake me up...

But for the past few days i actually just switched it off without even remembering whether or not i hear anything (= =")...

On the contrary, it actually annoys me due to the vibration, so i switched the vibration mode off... just so when he wakes me up, it'll just be his voice and none of the annoying vibration sound!

How wrong i was.

Because today, when YoungWoon's voice woke me up, i actually smile gleefully...

Till the part he yelled, i actually jumped...
.
.
.
And went back to sleep (=v=")...

It actually frightened me! OMG! YoungWoon actually frightens me!!!

Is that even possible?

But erm... well, anyways... i just continue sleeping in the end... so... yeah =P!!

ㅋㅋㅋ


They should just come wake me up themselves as usual the next time! It would be so much better (^^ )!




ps: Everyone except EeTeuk. Please.

For one, he's probably still sleeping too.

For two, i don't want water-screen.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e