Monday, March 10, 2008

첫눈이 와 First Snow with Super Junior

Its the title of a song by Super Junior in SM Town's 2007 Winter SM TOWN album.

When dad told me of the weather forecast before i leave for Korea, that it'll be snowing on Monday and Tuesday, my first thought was "My first snow!", and naturally, that song!

I've seen snow before, but on 25th February 2008 in Seoul, South Korea, it was the very first time i experienced SNOWING.

I'm a VERY summer person, however, i love snowing because its just such a wonderful experience!


Anyways, i've been singing that song non-stop ever since i stepped onto Korea soil... or whenever we talked about the boys... or whenever we mentioned the weather and that it'll be snowing on Monday...
In fact, i think everyone's gotten pretty annoyed whenever i started singing that song, because i'll just burst into it randomly all out of a sudden XD!! And its like, me singing that song is "bringing snowing on"!!!

And i guess everyone dreaded the snow, because it'll be extra cold!
I dreaded it too (i'm terrified of the cold), but i so badly want to experience snowing! So yeah XD *continues singing*!!


And yeah, on Monday morning, it did snow XD!

And the first thing i thought of the moment i stepped onto the snow was, naturally, the boys (^^ )!

The thoughts of...
"(Ah, i want to experience this with the boys!)"
or
"(How i wish i'm with the boys now to see this together!)"
... goes through my mind as i smiled like an idiot and danced under the snow!

Ok, i *think* i did exclaimed loudly:
"I wish the boys are here to see this together!" to everyone XD?

Wait...

OMG!!
I DID EXPERIENCE MY FIRST SNOW WITH THE BOYS XD!!!

Well, at the same moment... they're probably warm and comfy sleeping at Starcity... or doing schedules... or doing whatever~ while i pranced around like an idiot outside the guesthouse danced in the snow... i mean, they LIVE in Korea. They experienced this EVERY YEAR! Some of them probably hate it!

But but, it *is* my first snow... and technically, while i was prancing around outside the guesthouse like an idiot enjoying myself as it snows...
They felt the snowing too!

I experienced my first snow with my 13 boys (^^ )!!

Its just such a wonderful experience really, i'll never ever forget it!
.
.
.
Yes, even that few hours outside in the bloody snow in the bloody cold at the bloody extra-cold place XD!!!

Anyhow...
Its amazing!!!

And when i checked the translation to 첫눈이 와 First Snow...

Its exactly how i feel then XD!!
(I've highlighted those lines i love and can relate to most!)
첫눈이 와 First Snow by 슈퍼주니어 Super Junior.

[규현] 1년을 꼬박 기다린걸요.
겨울이 너무 그리워져서
하루가 더욱 길어 첫 눈이 오기만 기다려
[KH] I’ve waited for one entire year.
I missed winter so much.
A day seems so long. I am just waiting for the first snow.
[예성] 작은 네 손을 잡고 기도해
이 모든 사랑이 온 세상 가득히
[YS] I hold your small hands and pray.
If all this love could pile up in the world,
[동해] 쌓일수만 있다면 모두 행복할텐데
[DH] everyone would be happy.

[All] 흰 눈이 오면 동네 가득히
[All] When the white snow falls,

[강인] 꼬마들 웃음소리 넘쳐와
[KI] the entire town is full of the laughter of small children.

[All] 난 너의 장난스런 미소 I can't stop loving U
[All] Your mischievous smile I can’t stop loving U

[려욱] 난 알 수 있는걸 Woo 첫 눈이 와
[RW] I can tell Woo The first snow is coming.

[All]오늘 밤이 지나가면
[All] When this night passes…

Rap)
[은혁] 오늘 밤이 지나가면 첫 눈이 수북히 쌓였겠지
온 세상이 하얗게 마치 내가 동화속의 주인공같겠죠
[EH] When this night passes, the first snow will most likely be heaped up.
The whole world will be white as though I am the main character in a fairy tale.
[신동] 천사같은 환한 미소가 어두운 거리 밝게 비춰
밤하늘의 별이 분명히 흰 눈을 내려줄거야
[SD] Your bright, angelic smile will lighten up the dark street.

The stars in the night sky will positively send down the white snow.

[희철] 너의 눈동자에 비친 세상은 얼마나 아름다운지
[HC] The world reflected in your eyes is so beautiful.

[성민] 지금 이 순간을 함께 나눌 수 있어 감사해
[SM] I am thankful that I am able to spend this moment with you.

[All] 흰 눈이 오면 동네 가득히
[All] When the white snow falls,
[시원] 꼬마들 웃음소리 넘쳐와
[SW] the entire town is full of the laughter of small children.
[All] 난 너의 장난스런 미소
[All] Your mischievous smile,
[이특] 내게만 보여줘
[LT] Just show it to me.

[규현] 나도 모르게 어느새 너는 이토록
가까운 사람인거니

[KH] When did you become such a close person to me without me knowing?

[K.R.Y] 그 누구보다 더 소중해 첫 눈처럼
[K.R.Y] You are more precious than anyone, like the first snow.

[강인] 첫 눈이 오면 세상 가득히 너만의 반짝이는 눈빛과
[KI] When the first snow falls, the whole world is filled with your twinkling eyes and

[시원] 널 사랑하는 마음 그걸로
[SW] my heart that loves you. With that
[한경] 행복해(행복해) 그대와
[HK] I am happy(I am happy) with you.

[All] 흰 눈이 오면 동네 가득히
[All] When the white snow falls,

[동해] 꼬마들 웃음소리 넘쳐와
[DH] the entire town is full of the laughter of small children.
[All] 난 너의 장난스런 미소 I can't stop loving U
[All] Your mischievous smile I can’t stop loving U

[성민] 난 알 수 있는걸 (예성/알 수 있는걸) Woo 첫 눈이 와
[SM] I can tell. ([YS] I can tell) Woo The first snow is coming.

[All] 오늘 밤이 지나가면
[All] When this night passes,
[예성] 오늘 밤이 지나가면
[YS] When this night passes…

[려욱] 첫 눈이 꼭 왔있을거야
[RW] The first snow will have come.
I love my 13 boys!!~


Credits: 5star*shinki and aheeyah.com

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e