Friday, March 21, 2008

Tag: 8 kiddy habits and 5 weird driving habits.

Hmm...

I've got loads of visits when i write about conservation or about how retarded Kyu is that day! Hahaha!

So i should write more on conservation =D (or all about our retardedness XD!~)!!


Anyways...

I love doing tags, and sometimes, if i am too bo-liao not doing anything else, i create them XD?

Ok, guarantee bo-liao.


8 kiddy habits
  1. I love cartoons.
    Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents!~
    DISNEY XD!~
  2. Itchy hands.
    I like to push buttons.
    Thats why i don't like it when people fight with me just to see who gets to push the button (= =").
    And yes, i still like to withdraw money for my mom. Because ATM buttons are fun =P!
  3. Sing and dance randomly.
    Anytime, anywhere but mood-dependent.
  4. Squeals and throw tantrums.
  5. Talk to my softtoy.
    Don't you love my pan-chan?
  6. Everything is animated to me.
  7. Very good imagination.
  8. Random. SUPER random.
    And retarded.
I like it that although i'm growing up, i'm not growing up at the same time!~


8 Weird Driving Habits
  1. I "open" my own concert when i drive.
  2. My favourite insult if you pissed me off - only applies to guys who drive like fools and not gentleman.
    "Do you want me to bring you to Thailand for a surgery?"
  3. Erm...
    A bit disgusting, but i do clear my nose sometimes when i stop at the traffic lights. Provided if i have wet-tissue around me.
  4. Multi-tasking.
    Take pics, sms-ing, looking for songs on my handphone or CD-player, dancing to Don't Don even while driving.
    Hmm... very bad.
  5. Daydream.
    Not the first time.
    A few times i actually missed turns and ended up having to go one-big-round because i daydreamed.
So...

Do you drive like a mad woman?



I'm tagging Amanda - Queen of the Freaking Universe because her Blogs new, and BiBi because it has been long since she updated.

And Loo2 - Rou Master because she rarely updates.


Cheers.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e