Wednesday, March 05, 2008

They saw me.

This happened on 25th of February 2008. During Super Show's last performance in the Seoul leg of the t0ur.

---


It may not be in the DVD.


It may not be recorded in any way.



But it'll be in my memory forever.

























While talking about oversea fans who came to the concert, Angel mentioned Malaysia.

I may not be the only Malaysian there.

(But i do wish to believe i'm the only retarded Malaysian retarded enough to fly there for the concert)


But i'm most probably the ONLY Malaysian there holding the super crappy "Malaysia ELF" sign.

I chose to believe that because i saw nobody else.


And yes, i'm most probably the only craziest Malaysian fan (In KangIn slang, "Malaysia no.1 crazy woman"...) who actually flew all the way to a foreign place with foreign people speaking a foreign language...

... just so i could be with my boys for this special moment.

Their first concert after their debut 3 years ago.

Their FIRST CONCERT.


It was the crappiest sign ever because its just paper coloured with black marker.

But they saw it.



Except Fishy, it wasn't acknowledged by any of them during the concert.

Well, maybe i wasn't looking when they saw it... but anyways...

I do believe they saw it.


So when JungSu mentioned Malaysia, i cried like a mad woman.

Whether or not they really see my board...

I chose to believe that he did saw my board...

That they saw my board...

And also the bloody idiotic retarded crazy fan holding it...
.
.
.
No, please don't see the idiot holding the board.

Just the board will be fine.


OMG.

I have to stop embarassing myself in front of Super Junior.

Why do i have to do it all the time (ㅠ.ㅠ)??

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e