Monday, March 17, 2008

E.L.F.

EverLasting Friends
Or, Emotional Loving Fans.

We take after our beloved leader XD!

I was watching this video and cried the minute it starts:

The Angel at the front and the retarded boy at the end from the beginning of a journey which held 13 beautiful boys together.

Beautiful.


I've been telling myself stop being perasan... but i'm a fan, so sue me but i can't help it.

I replayed that video again and again, and seeing the way Angel cried, it seemed familiar.

Its as if how i would've been too.
A normal face, possibly even smiling... then suddenly sour face and starts crying so badly, before rushing to "straighten" it... then to be overcome by emotions again, and continues bawling before acting as if everything's fine once more.

Its as if we didn't want anyone to see that side of us, so we always put up an act so as to conceal how we really are.

It was just a short moment... but somehow or rather... i just can feel that a lot of things are going through his mind at that very few seconds in the clip.

People like me (us?)... we have too much in our minds and we think too much all the time... not that its something we can help with... haha, i scare even myself! I don't even know myself, so i really doubt anybody else does!

But anyways... yeah... so Angel... i feel you. I may not don't 100% don, but i do.
Maybe minus your emoness.

I emo alot, but his emo is another whole level he scares me at times. And its not just normal "mood-swings" you know.



On the other hand...

I've been denying something for quite long, but just tonight, it seemed as if its difficult to deny it any longer.

I got confused between wanting to protect and wanting to support.
Which should i follow?

But then... i remembered what Angel said... in Super Show...
ELF was counting along as members introduced themselves one by one.

When the last member ended their introduction, ELF yelled, "열세" (13), and Angel immediately ends it with "예~ 꿑나다/ 꿑났어..." (Yes, the end.)...

Even with my horrible memory (i actually forgotten some parts from the concert already)... i doubt i'll ever forget that voice and that tone in a hurry.

It'll serve as a reminder for what i wanted most.

To protect.

What ELF has been protecting all along.


Do you remember what KangIn said?
"They are our protectors

Like people who protect you from bullies

If anyone messes with us,

all these fans will stand up to them!"


Thats all that matters.


13 is a number very important to us, ELF, and thats how we want it to last.

EverLasting Friends.

13.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e