Monday, March 31, 2008

What is the word for it?

I'm feeling very emo? Irritated? Pissed? Sad? Tired? Annoyed? Worried? Anxious? Indecisive? today...

In other words, i just don't feel good today.

I was feeling so horrible that i couldn't even *think* of Super Junior properly (which is something very serious considering that its coming from me)!!
.
.
.
.
.
Ok i lied, i was thinking about JongWoon today.


But anyways... yeah, to top it off, i'm having a bad day today. Full stop.

Luckily my boys and HeeChul (lols, aren't they the same except that my (cat) HeeChul is a girl?) are always there for me XD!!


Then when i got home, i watched the ending of いま、会いにゆきます or Be With You.

OMG SO SAD (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I always avoid watching it, despite it being shown frequently, because i know the ending and its so sad and the beginning is rather boring as well that me and CousinKat actually slept through it despite the fact we waited anxiously for the DVD to come out!

But anyways, i watched it and... sad (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

Its a really good movie, but i reckon not watching it when you're feeling particularly sleepy =P!


And yes, don't forget the soundtrack to that movie!!

OMG I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH!!
Its on of my top-most favourite Japanese songs (^^ )!~
To the extend i actually didn't change channel till the whole song finished, despite that its just the credits rolling!

And to make myself happier, in this album...

花 (Hana) bOrange Range was the song chosen by EeTeuk to be placed in the album!!!

SO HAPPY XD!!

I love that song, and he chose that song (well, if he did chose that song instead of being forced by SM)!~

It's like:
"kimchi-yah, i chose your favourite song for you for that album!~" says Angel with his smile!
.
.
.
Ok, i'm feeling so much better already (^^ )!~

As much as Teukie is my Emo-ANGEL, his also my Guardian-Angel (^^ )!~


Ok, off to watch SpongeBob now! JA XD!~


---
Edit: Stupid Nickelodean.
It was suppose to show SpongeBob, but they showed Lola and Virginia instead.

Idiots.
I don't like watching Lola and Virginia, the bloody cartoon makes no sense!
.
.
.
Yes, that comes from someone who watches and adores Fairly Odd Parents and SpongeBob SquarePants to bits!


Now you know how i'm really like =P! Hahaha!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e