Sunday, March 09, 2008

I've had it.

If bro and mom is going to treat HeeChul (or her stuffs) like some disease-infected-baby-eating-cat again, i'm going to lose it.

Seriously.

To hell with being understanding to the first-time parents. I've had it. I say his being overly paranoid. Like too much.

For one, since i'm back, i've ensured HeeChul is all fine. Yes, she had a injury on her tail. So what?
For two, HeeChul hates kids or babies. The only thing she likes is food, which i doubt Ju-lia would have to attract her. So technically, unless you promise HeeChul a can of cat food, i doubt she would want to go near Ju-lia except perhaps to investigate "what" she is. She already show zero interest in her when she have her afternoon naps downstairs. So why now?

Anyways, if he treats HeeChul like that again, Liverpool is going to have a losing streak (minor, bad and horrible ones) and never win till i feel like it.

I could get more horrible. Trust me.

Honestly, who knows how they treat my poor baby when i'm away if thats how their treating her now?


I woke up with a bad dream today, i had a bad day last night, and today is not going to be a good day for me because i feel bad, so i'm in a bad mood today. Extreme bad one.

Why?
Because i so wanted to go for the fan meeting (which i have 100% privilege to attend) today, and was wondering if i should've extended my stay then since well...

Super Junior are idiots.

But doing so (extending my stay) would mean i'm being bad to HeeChul, who i believe do misses me despite her attitude, and it would also mean that nobody would have realized when the wound on her tail reopens, since nobody pays much attention to HeeChul at home. Even moi sometimes accidentally neglected HeeChul's needs, what more my family who only pay attention that she has enough food and water?

So yeah, i feel really bad.
Because i so badly want to go (to the idiotic fanmeeting by 13 idiotic but beautiful boys) but...

I so should get HeeChul a pet passport, so next time i go abroad, i could bring her with me, and she won't need to be emotionally abused at home.


Anyways, to make matters worst, since i have to put the cone on HeeChul, HeeChul is feeling all moody and lethargic and all, and it made me feel bad, because if i were able to just pay full attention to her, she would be able to go "cone-free" (since i can stop her whenever she's about to lick her tail). But no, i want to do my own things so... the poor cat is currently stoning in the study room.

And i so want to go to the bloody fanmeeting this afternoon (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

Idiotic Super Junior.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e