Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gatal is the word.

For me.

I went and watch IPLE of Super Junior when they are in Malaysia for Dancing Out.

Memories.

Of Bulgogi.

And memories.

Of running around whole day finding nothing.

And more memories.

Of how near we were.





Great, now no need sleep adee .


---
ps: I just realized...

That for certain performances, during certain parts you'll just focus on one member and only that one member automatically and naturally. Unless you tell yourself to "look at another member" during that part, chances are you'll just focus on that one member!

My favourite dance from Super Junior is 갈증 (Remix Version)'s opening "Clap-back-dance" (as i like to call it)!

And during that part i'll automatically focus on DongHae and only DongHae!
Sometimes i tell myself to look at other members during that part, but somehow or rather, i'll just look back at DongHae!

Because his just amazing at that part! I especially love the look on his face when he does the "clap-back-dance"!!

To me, that part's really tough, but to him, it's probably easy to him, or challenging, or it's fun
to him, so maybe thats why he has this smirk on his face every time he dances that part?

Eitherways, as said before and will always say...

DongHae is many-loved (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e