Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fans-unite?

Maybe the reason why i scare the little boys is because of my strong ELF aura all around me?


But heck, i don't understand why can't ELF and Primadonna just love each other and join each other with support?
Not necessary only those two; how about Primadonna and V.I.P. together, or two of any other fanclubs together (with the exception of Cassiopeians because they don't like anybody else but themselves and TVXQ)?

Like, i help you support your idol when your idol is around, and you help me support my idol when my idol is around (provided our own idol are not around at the same time)!!

Oh well, looks like this well never happen with Korean fanclubs i guess. I say this is due to the "kiasu-factor"?

Its like those normal social-setting in Hollywood movie's High School; where the jocks can never join the geeks, the geeks will never join the losers, the losers will never join those in the drama club, and those in the drama clubs will never wave pompoms into anyone else face...

But seriously, considering the fact that they, the idols, are actually like, close to each other and all... i find it a pity that their fans can never stand unite =(...



Seriously, whenever i go to another (Korean) idols concert or gathering, i always want to announce that i'm an ELF, loud and proud!!

Everyone will think i'm there to "cai cheong" (canto), or to like, "kacau other people's territory", but really, i would rather think of what i'm doing as, "Although i'm fan of another group, i'm here to support you as well because my boys love you guys, so i want to support you guys too!" or "Although i'm a fan of another group, but i like you guys too! So i want to support you guys!"...

This world really needs more love, especially around people who enjoys K-pop together, honestly!

But no, everyone will always say, "That group's fans will kill you..."...

What the...???

Another reason why i want to "show my identity" is because i hate to "pretend" or "act" that i'm that particular groups' fan... JUST BECAUSE i am attending their show.

I mean... i may "really-like" them, but not necessary i'm like, "a big fan"... so i really want to show my identity so people won't mistaken who i really am... an ELF!!

I don't want to be those girls you see jumping up and down at SuJu's concert, then you see her again at the TVXQ concert supporting TVXQ whole-heartedly, then at Shinhwa concert wearing an orange raincoat, then at F.T. Island's performance jamming to theirs songs, then you see her, again again, at Big Bang's concert waving the black and white bandannas, then see her AGAIN at Rain's concert, dancing to his sweat which are flying towards you because he sweat too much and dances too hard at the same time...

Eiu *grossed out*...

Not to say as a fan of one group you can't be a fan of another group, but i personally feel if you're a big fan and strong supporter of a particular group, well, show it loud and proud but at the same time, give support to the other group as well...

I guess its just i don't like giving other people the "wrong information" on who i really supports?

But yeah, i guess nobody understands that... boohoo...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I landed on your blog after wandering the links that given out from google-ing.
Though this entry is abit old I like to comment or speak out my fandom.
I also wonder why can't fans can get along. Though I am not fan of that particular idol, I have listened their songs I would love to sing along and support the artist.If I like the artist, their works I would support them but I might not be a big fan.
I really like what you said "I help you support your idol when your idol is around, and you help me support my idol when my idol is around "
I don't know why I came and spamed on your page. :D
And I am Proud to say I'm an ELF too though not official and I could not spare my time and engry much on my 13 boys like other ELF...But I am an ELF....

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e