Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What the... *toot*

Suppose to sleep now but anyways...

I was seeing some pics of my boys when they went to China, while at the airport...

Oh. My.
!@&^!@*&%^!(&#&!@^&!(&^@&!^@&!*^@(!^(@&...

What i don't understand is, i thought they had an easy time the last time they went to China? Because fans were saying due to the very patah boy, they agreed not to go to the airport and all in case they injure him more?

So why this time...?

BUT ANYWAYS...

OMG.

I don't know what to say really.
I mean. Seriously.

Its my dream to be able to touch the boys (grab if possible, with offered permission of course), but THAT (what the China fans did) is just too scary.

Yeah, some fans "can't control it" when they see their idols right, but its not like China fans don't get to see them often isn't it?

Does that mean, since Malaysian fans don't get to see them as often (less chances compared to China fans)... are we're allowed to GLOMP at them when we get to see them then???

Just totally ridiculous.
Scarily ridiculous.


Honestly, i definitely will NEVER do that when i see them... considering the fact i'll mostly be stoned and don't even know how to react when i'm near them...

And yes, i need less "embarrassing-moments-with-SuJu" whenever i think about them. Seriously

I really just love to embarrass myself in-front of them, because my brain will just stop functioning whenever near them, thank you.


But anyways... if i ever do go out-of-my-mind and touch and grab them like what those China fans did at the airport...

Lee DongHae, you have full permission to cuss at me if i ever do so.

Kim HeeChul!!

And those fools wanted him to apologize. When its clear whose fault it was.

Don't tell me you don't cuss one lor.
Sometimes words just fly out without you thinking clearly, especially in time of emergency.

In fact, i should apologize to him for having him to cuss at me.

The fools.



ps: I just watched that clip of them at the airport, and i cried.

Considering the funny-fact that i actually didn't cry when i was watching the concert's news last night (its a record honestly)... but i cried now.

I don't know, i just feel the "pain" and pity them that they had to go through all of this.

Those foolish fans don't just "touch" you know... they really GRAB and wouldn't let go!! Like just... hold onto you!!!

Poor Baby was like, clinging onto Teddy Bear's back (who wouldn't? If it were me i would just hug him from the back instead, its so much safer!!!) and then got separated for a brief moment and like...


Seriously, if that happens in Malaysia, i'm so going to break down and cry on the spot. Never mind if the boys just stare at me thinking i'm weird; they saw me sobbing madly before anyways, not like i have an "image" to protect.

Because... i have this feeling that it'll happen. Somehow.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e