Monday, March 10, 2008

Why do i love Super Junior? Part KyuHyun of 13.

We have a very precious, very retarded and was pretty much was broken into pieces before Baby Boy.

---
These are some replies by them (him - KyuHyun) from UFO.
I don't know how accurate this is, since i only got the translated version, and i haven't seen the original version before (to check the accuracy)... but anyways...

[Fan] Can’t sleep… - -
[RyeoWook] Can’t sleep~?
[Fan] Yes! Can’t sleep!!!
[KyuHyun] What does that got to do with me
[kimchi] (Isn't he precious XD?)

[Fan] Kyuhyun oppa your double eyelids are made very naturally, you’re amazing.
[KyuHyun] I think so too haha I am very amazing
[kimchi] (And very retarded XD!)

[Fan] Marry me~~~Youngwoon~~~
[KyuHyun] How about me?
[kimchi] (You can go cook ramen for me!)

[Fan] Oppa I’m going to go to Japan for my studies tomorrow wahh
[KyuHyun] Don’t go wahh
[kimchi] (You're precious boy, me rabu you!)

[FAN] Super Junior's most handsome oppa. Please reply.
[KYUHYUN] Me? kekekeke
[kimchi] (So KyuHyun-ish!!)

[FAN] Oppa is stupid
[KYUHYUN] Compared to you I'm a genius
[kimchi] (Yeah, you idiotic maths-Olympic genius (= =")...)
---

His so retarded i love him so much (^^ )!~


Credits: Soompi.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e