Thursday, March 06, 2008

Super Junior 2nd album - 2nd copy.

This is my second copy of SuJu's 2nd album, Don't Don.

I was hoping for RyeoWook, but i got Baby again XD!!

I only got it like what, last week? When i had actually bought it way before its release on September 20th...

Loads of problems with the postal services etc, and thus... yeah, thats why i got it so late! But not complaining; its better for it to arrive late than not arriving at all (^^ )!

I also finally got my September photo-of-the-month thingy too!!

Its a little (ok, actually, A LOT!!) smaller than i expected... but anyways, i was actually waiting so long for this one because after i have this, i sorta have the complete collection!

And i finally got it!!
.
.
.
But i didn't get to buy the character shirt... so technically... not "complete collection" yet (=v=")...

My collection's always missing something out ne?


Anyways, in Korea, i also finally bought the Show Me Your Love single =P...

(Ooh, i changed my second copy's cover to Wookie (^^ )!~)
To the astonishment of my friend when i bought it, who exclaimed "you don't have this one?"...

Well, i kept refusing to buy from Malaysia CD shops or internet, because its pricey, but i finally bought it because its sorta-cheaper there at this one shop (^^ )!

Being typically Chinese always looking for good-deals, and my love for CDs, i always go into CD-shops whether or not i have something to buy!
I don't know, i'm just attracted to CD-shops, its like they have an aura or vibe that keeps pulling me in everytime i passes by it! So yeah, i pretty much knows which places offers good price for CD IF i bother to check the price (because different place differs for different CDs)! Hehehe!

But anyways, if you're in Korea and wanted to buy CDs at a cheaper price, let me know, i know this place which has the best deal as compared to a lot of other shops (in Korea) which i've been to!

Like seriously good, i'm so satisfied with the prices and service they give (they are actually closing the shop, but they still let me enter and browse for like 10 minutes or more, and didn't even rush me or anything!!), not to forget the owner can speak in good English and Japanese (and Thai too i think?) =D!~ Teehee!~ I'm definitely going back there when i go to Korea, wherever i stay XD!~


I should update posts on my Korea trip soon i guess, but still procrastinating now =P! Till later! Teeheeeee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e