Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ooh!

With regards to my previous post's last line...

"And it really was just too unforgettable."
.
.
.
The show really did almost become the "Super "Unforgettable" Show".

... I just remembered...

Because the seats i initially chose for the FIRST CONCERT... should i be the one to buy my own ticket anyway...

... would be right in-front of SiWon.

Like... seriously purr-fect right in-front of him. And the slab of chocolate.


But no, someone else bought the ticket for me, and so... he got me another place.


In one way or another, i was really glad i didn't get that seat.

Because it would be embarrassing.

And then... i would never ever want to show my face in-front of SuJu ever again.

Because i have this uncanny knack of liking to embarrass myself in-front of them.

Seriously.


Though that said, some parts of me of course... went bonkers on how close we could've been...












... yet how far we actually got.



Edit:

ps: Come to think of it, i need the picture of the seating plans to double confirm my doubts again.

But... i was definitely the first row... if i bought my own tickets.


But anyways, whether or not in-front of SiWon...

I could've grabbed them... if i had bought my own tickets (or first row anyways).



Hmm... that sounds so wrong.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e