Sunday, March 09, 2008

마지막 승부 (The girl is mine)

I know why i'm drowning myself with that song now... if its even possible.

It is i guess.

But anyways, you know how you should avoid listening to their songs now...?

But i just can't help it.

Because every time i hear this song, i remember that night...

And the bloody snake dance-head twist-mahjong dance... XD!!!

ㅋㅋㅋ

I love ELF gathering!!~

When we just spazz and will point out some parts which some notices and some didn't!!

Because i always dream when i watches performances, so i usually always misses out some parts and all (=v=")...


I miss the boys.


I guess this song had a much better effect, because before the concert, i don't always listen to this song as much as opposed to the others.

So maybe thats why this song brings out the memories much easier.

Because hearing the song only brings back one very fond memory.

SNAKE-DANCE.

I love Super Junior!

I miss them so much.





ps: Just in case you're wondering, i'm still emo now. Just like my Stone Cat™.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e