Friday, March 28, 2008

My boys are beautiful.

Thanks to hoobae for sending me the clip (^^ )!


OMG i cried watching it!!

You would've been surprised if you see me cry...

Because its not any videos with "moving pictures", its actually just a clip... just a slide with replies from Super Junior to the messages ELF wrote for them...

Maybe its the music playing which makes everything seemed extra emotional and all but...


But honestly, i guess its mostly because watching (reading?) all those messages...

It reminds me of how close the bond between Super Junior and ELF is.

I especially love Retarded Boy, Boy on Crack and Flower Boy's message.

Sweet and full of love!

And it's just so them (^^ )!


I love my boys so much!!

From Old Man to Retarded Boy... All and ONLY13 of them.


지켜줄게 열세면.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e