Monday, March 10, 2008

I miss Bum today.

I was going to post about my (beautiful 13 boys) Korea trip today.
.
.
.
But lazy lar now.

*winks*

Later ne, later =P!


Anyways, i was pondering on the "favourite members" topic for a while.

It turns out, as much as i seriously DON'T have any particular favourite member, like AhJung or XiYen...

Its pretty obvious who i talked about most.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Every single 13 of them.

All the time.

I guess it depends A LOT on what i'm doing at the moment?

Yeah *Gengstyle*!~



Yeah, but anyways, from now onwards, i've decided.

I'm just being me.

No, i do not have a favourite member.

I don't NEED to have to have a favourite member.

Because i love all 13 of them, and thats what matters most.


And, like Rou-master and Eric's omma said:

"One for every day of 2 weeks, all 13 for the remaining day."

I like that (-_―V).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e