Saturday, March 15, 2008

I don't know why...

But i'm feeling all lethargic and emo now.

I believe its related to SuJu.
Its as if they are controlling my emotions now; i can get extremely emo thanks to them, but also thanks to them, i can "un-emo" faster than HeeChul can react when she saw her favourite-can food. Which means really freaking fast. No matter what happens.

Honestly if you weigh the pros-and-con, its obvious i get more from the pros!

Oh well, i love every minute of being a fangirly!~


Anyways, on a funnier note...

I was tidying my room in the middle of the night two nights ago (or was it Wednesday?), and HeeChul was slumped on my bed like what Her Royal Highness Princess Kim HeeChul always does, and she was watching me as i put things in place etc.

Then, i found this mag i brought back from Korea, and showed it to her.

Yeap, with her dearest SiWon-appa on the cover. (ps, SUPER NOSE-BLEED pics inside *dies*...)

What surprised me was this:
As i took the mag and held it right in-front of her to let her see, i said to her: "Look, SiWon-appa."

Which then, HeeChul give a slight meow, stretched, and then very on purposely SLAP (whack?) the magazine cover with her paw... which her SiWon-appa was on!!

SHE SERIOUSLY WHACK THE COVER WITH HER PAWS!!

I don't know why she does it, but it really surprised me!!

But whatever the reason she does it for... eitherways...

HeeChul never fails to amaze me every single time.

Not only my HeeChul, even the real one she's named after and take's after.


Do you know that HeeChul actually knows how to open doors (depending on the door-type and the situation) and even knows how to remove the cone i put on her?

And i was just thinking, "Ah, HeeChul has been really good these days..."...

I was SO WRONG.
She was good ONLY because of she had the cone on and wasn't in the mood for anything else.

Now she's back to her old rascal narcissistic personality.
Because her wound has healed... and she knows how to remove the cone.

Stupid cat.












I should probably get the cone permanently fixed onto her head
(-┏).



ps: She even knows how to fake and acts like a "good-girl" and also play dumb. Is she even a cat???

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e