Saturday, March 29, 2008

kimchi-nuna eats Little Boys for breakfast.

I just got back (and bathed - smells good now) from the F.T. Island's fansign at Cineleisure.

Let me check what i write in my last post... hmm, the CD costs RM70 right?

I ENDED UP PAYING RM90 FOR THE BLOODY CD.
Because it was bought "later"... apparently.

And there's NO POSTER (they charge an extra RM10 if you want poster).
So much for "pre-ordering" *rolls eyes* (i bought Auntie's sister's pre-order CD).

Extortion lor seriously that C.I. Entertainment.

And also, i waited 3 bloody hours for 5 little boys, but its "still-ok" lar, eye-candy mar (^^ )!


Though... what shocked me most is...

When they got up the stage, i looked up the stage at them, saw one member who tied up his light-coloured-hair and wore loose shirt, and in my thought i went...
"(OMG KIM HEECHUL (0_0)!!)"
*looks properly*
"(Oh... its HongKi... !)"

Then i look look at the one on the most left of the 5 boys... JaeJin...
*me looking at his hair*
*JaeJin turned his head sideways*
"(OMG YEHSUNG (0_0)!!)" i squealed in my head.
*looks properly... again*
"(Ok... i'm in F.T. Island's fanmeeting, NOT Super Junior... stop thinking about them...)"
*continues rest of fansigning thinking about 13 boys*

Ok... either my eyes are deceiving me... my mind is deceiving me... or rather, i'm thinking of my 13 boys too much (as always) ...


So anyways, back to the whole story of the fansigning as what my title says...

Here's a VERY blur pic of them taken from my handphone with full-zoom.

This is what you get for forgetting to bring your camera... and they are like... so bloody near you what the treasure island (= =")...

Long story cut short, after waiting 3 bloody hours for them to come, i then squeeze myself to the front (what a miracle) to join Auntie's sister, which is a relief because i was bored out of my head.
Since we didn't buy the "fan-package", we have to wait for those "priority-fans" to get their signature first before we, those who only buy the albums, can get our turn.

Then the organizer (or their bloody management company), decides to be an idiotic fool and announces that fans who only buy the album (which means US) can only get ONE signature, instead of 5 as originally planned or like what the priority-fans get.
^@&*!@&&!@^(!@(!*^#*&()!@&*!^#(*!@&!(@&!^&#(&!@)**!(@*^

Ok whatever, BETTER THAN NOTHING.
I was planning to sell my album off anyways, because well, not like i want the CD honestly, but with only one signature it'll be more difficult to sell!

Anyways, then i manage to get in to the line for their signs, and was the first in line in that "group" i was in.
We were waiting below the stage, and they didn't ask which members we want, so i thought that when we get upstage, we get to choose whoever member we want, and i wanted MinHwan's one! He was seated in the middle, so he is the 3rd boy!

As i waited in the line, while at the stairs, since i'm first in that line, JaeJin looked down at us (me =D!) and i smiled back with a slight nod! But sorry dude, i wanted MinHwan's siggy XD! MinHwan is adorable, and evidently, his my favourite (^^ )!

Then when we (the group i was in) got up to the stage, they wanted everyone to hurry, so i quickly ran up, and then throw gently put my album on the table in-front of MinHwan!
WHICH... all of a sudden the staffs just quickly took my album and pushed me (and my album) to the end of the table to the 5th boy, WonBin!

So yeah, it means every "group" has 5 person. If you're first-in-line you get WonBin, 2nd gets HongKi, 3rd in line gets MinHwan (curses to that person who got MinHwan (ㅠ.ㅠ)...), 4th gets JungHoon and 5th gets JaeJin!


Anyways, i know all the little boys are looking at me (first-in-line and stopped at the wrong person and got pushed to the back), but the other fans who followed up behind me distracted them!
I don't know what my expression was like, maybe i look disappointed, but anyways when i stopped in-front of WonBin and before he proceeded to sign my album, he looked up at me (maybe with big puppy eyes?) and said "Sorry Sorry" (OMG KONGLISH XD!!)!

IF i remembered correctly, i remember saying "It's ok" (with both hands waving to signal "it's ok" in-front of him), but maybe i look disappointed or stoned? But anyways, he kept on saying sorry to me XD!!
After he signed, i asked him to write my name ("이름이 쓰세요!"), and he did (write my name), followed by "Sorry Sorry" again, and we shook hands and i left (i think when i was leaving he said "Sorry" again?)!!

But to top it off...
He gave me the impression that his afraid of me XD!!!
OMG... am i now the scary Goldfish-nuna who eats Little Boys for breakfast now?

I just scared a poor little boy whose 3 years younger than me. Do i look that scary?

This is just something i felt anyways, maybe i think too much... but for one, i'm very sure he knows that i'm his nuna, and technically, younger Korean dongsaengs are very respectful to their elders (*coughexceptOldManTeukcough*), except if their really close!

So yeah, maybe due to feeling apologetic as well... i scare him =D?
.
.
.
.
.
Or maybe it was because he saw my 13 boys (their hyungs) standing behind me in order to protect me from their Primadonnas XD??

And so, they know that i'm not someone they should be disrespectful to, due to their 13 hyungs (and my 13 boys), so yeah, they respect nuna me =D?

Eitherways, mwehehehehehehehe!~
It's nice being nuna-fans for a change (^^ )!~



Oh, and some funny SMS i shared with hoobaeXiYen and Auntie while i was waiting (and after) the fansigning!
  • Situation#1: I smsed hoobae to tell her that i have the strong urge to yell "I'M AN ELF" to the faces of the 5 little boys XD!!
    She replied me asking me to be careful, in case the Primadonnas, F.T. Island's fans, attacks me!
    So i replied her: "It's ok, HongKi will protect me! KangIn's orders (^^ )!~"

  • Situation#2: I manage to get free-tickets to their concert tomorrow, so i msged Auntie!

    She asked me how did i manage to get the tickets!
    So i replied: "Oh, KangIn asks HongKi to give it to me, because he says, "HongKi-ah, my kimchi wants to go to your performance tomorrow," and HongKi replies: "Yeh hyung!"..."
    . . . . . .
Don't you just love how my brain works (^^ )???

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e