Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Super Junior 2nd album.

This is a super procrastinated, super backdated post.

Dating back to October 2007.
.
.
.
So typically me yah (=v=")?

---


Remember when i say when you are full of 행복 happiness, you glow?

That very day, the day i received the three packages, open them, and tried on my SuJu shirt, i positively glowed brighter than anything on earth!
I feel like a patronus then XD!

But little do i know that day upon receiving the package, the glow lasted till the night!


I mentioned here that i couldn't open the second package first because i have to wait for JungAh!
So anyways, JungAh finally manage to come... at night!

But better than nothing, and we really skipped and jumped to my room in happiness!~ We can't wait to get to our albums (^^ )!~
When she got in, she sat on my bed, and i told her i accidentally opened the envelope package thing, but rest assure, i did not peek at all! The second layer wrapping, the bubble-wrappings around it is still SEALED TIGHT!

Besides, i wanted this to be a SPECIAL SURPRISE for both of us! We want to see whose cover we'll get first, despite the fact that the cover is changeable, and we don't mind which member we get, really (at least it is for me), but its still fun to see who you'll get right (^^ )?

So as promise fan-to-fan, of course we must keep our promises!

Then she asked me where's the album.
I said, "Erm... you're sitting on it..."
Technically, it is true! Hehe! Because when i accidentally open it in the morning, i shove everything under the bed immediately to prevent myself from seeing anything, and i left it there since! And that spot under the bed which is exactly right where JungAh was sitting, technically!
JungAh immediately jumped up in shock, and only i told her its under the bed, and she seriously sweat dropped! Heeheehee!~


We sat on the floor, thinking how will we choose our albums. I suggested we switch off the lights so we won't be able to see anything while i opened the bubble wrappings which wraps the album. After that, we can just take our pick in the dark (yes, i'm retarded).

She switched off the lights, and in silent, i opened the the bubble wrappings and... OMG, TWO SUJU ALBUMS ARE IN MY HANDS NOW!

Despite the darkness, we still pondered on how do we choose. Then i think its either me or her who suggested we played "scissors, paper, stone" 3 times, whoever wins chooses first!
The light from outside my room guided us as we play! We can't see anything clearly, but it was bright enough to let us make out who won!

So anyways, i won!
It was a close match, with us winning once each before i win.
Though honestly, i actually hoped JungAh to win, because i can never make up mind fast enough to save the day (=v=")... i mean, GAH! Continue reading!

I get to choose first, but here comes the hard part.
HOW TO CHOOSE!!
I can't decide right or left!
Though i really didn't mind which member i get, because really, i love all of them! So whoever i get won't matter at all!~

But then, choosing right or left was really tough as well XD!~

So anyways, in the end, i settled with my right!
I passed JungAh her CD, and i held mind tightly with both hands as JungAh kindly went to switch on the lights.

Click *light comes on*.

I look at my CD.

Oh. My. GOD!!

BABY XD!!!!!!!

I GOT BABY XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

The minute i saw that i got Baby in my hands, i immediately jumped up and down, screaming like a mad woman while laughing deliriously! It was just such a wonderful, beautiful moment!

I GOT BABY XD!~

Then i retardedly patted Baby's face on my album, and said, "Hi Baby (^^ )!!"...

That went on for the whole night, i'm surprised JungAh didn't smack the daylights out of me XD!
But then again, she's my cousin! She has known me for 20 years, and knows how retarded i can get when SuJu is involved *cough cough*! Besides, she understands how important Baby is to me, and... she's very much used to my retardedness i guess! Hehehe!~

Then i started taking pics, and JungAh kindly got out the other covers for me to take pics of!

With 13 beautiful boys!

I was so happy i got Baby's cover, i guessed i did glow another aura around me as i hold the copy of CD in my hands and take pics with it!~ Hahaha!!

Honestly saying, i would be grateful to any SuJu member cover i get, but to get Baby is just a blessing!!


In fact, i almost hug my copy of the DVD and CD to sleep, but i was reminded that i am a very bad sleeper, so sleeping with the DVD and CD would be like... sentencing them to eternal doom, and so, i placed them on the table next to my bed.

And its still there now (^^ )! Because i love them so much!~


Though now... to hide my CD...

Because pan-chan, as usual, is in love with my CDs (= =")...

Stupid panda.
.
.
.
.
.


I GOT YOU BABY XD!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e