Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The opening of 3.

Remember the 3 packages from the previous post?

I know you've been wondering what's in there =D!

So letting the cat out of the bag now, i've actually placed 3 orders of goodies from YesAsia some time ago, and it has finally arrived on Monday!
Those 3 are ordered at different times (but shipped out at same time, thus the same arrival time), but it all serves the same purposes:
MAKING ME HAPPY =D!
and one of it is a waste of money

I was practically shouting, screaming and laughing in happiness and excitement upon its arrival, i am very surprised my family members had not thrown me into TR at that moment.

Then again, they are very used to it, so why the need to?

I called JungAh first, because the most special package of it all has to be opened with her; there are two items in that package which we have to choose first before opening it together =)! Just to see who we'll get!

And she too become partially responsible for further elongation of my neck, because the stuffs actually arrived in the afternoon, and she came in the evening (= =")... so i have to wait...

But no matters, opening the other two first =D!


Of course, being opaque packages, i couldn't see whats inside so i have to feel all 3 of it to ensure i had open the right package, and not the one which has to be opened later when JungAh comes.

Of course, the first one was easy to choose, choose the lumpy one!

THE FIRST PACKAGE!

This is also the FIRST PRESENT i bought for myself from my PPP earnings *proud*!

The Super Junior shirt and pouch i had so wanted for so long!
I finally bought it (^^ )!
And also known as WASTE OF MONEY!!

Its known as that because as much as i love Super Junior and the shirt, and badly wanted it, the shirt is actually free-size, so i wouldn't know if i could fit in it or not!
The pouch well... i told myself i *would* use it (so it wouldn't "be a waste")... but lets be honest, whether or not i would actually *use* it is... another very good question...

But anyways, i initially decided against buying the shirt, but certain reasons (which i'll post soon) and also the fact i would actually be using my own money earned from doing something i love, Blogging, fits all reasons in this world for me to own this beautiful shirt =D!

I would be buying the pouch anyways regardless, so really, why talk about it?

And if you've seen how happy i was when i got the shirt and pouch, and if you come into terms of all the above reasons, its really not a waste of money after all =)!


THE SECOND PACKAGE!

This is a bit difficult to choose, because both parcels contains similar size goods, and its not at all lumpy like the previous one.

But i simply choose one which i feel would be the one i'm suppose to open, so i opened it.
...
WRONG ONE!

Luckily the bubble wrap around the goodies prevented me from seeing what it was, so i quickly stuff it under my bed before i could see any further!

Though OMG, i so feel like opening it immediately, that i feel like running to JungAh's place and immediately demanded her to follow me back that instance!

But anyways, i calmed down, and a deal is a deal, i've said i would wait for her! Also, it would be much more fun to open together anyways, so i proceeded with the last package!


THE THIRD PACKAGE!
Also one i anticipate most (^^ )!

The 3rd ones a DVD, but since i've waited to watch this for quite some time adee, so the effect isn't as "anticipating" as the second package!

Though that said, there is *something* inside it which comes randomly from 12 different characters, so i really wanted to see to know who i get!
But at that time i totally forgotten about it, so... same-same =P!

I bought the Super Junior movie!!

꽃미남 연쇄 테러사건 (Limited Edition)
Attack on the Pin-Up Boys


The limited edition package, apart from the movie DVD of course, comes with the making disc, OST, 12 photos, one poster and that ONE MIRROR which comes randomly from 12 different characters.

I love the inside cover of the DVD XD!~ My boys are so pretty in there!

My boys are such gits they are full of love XD!~

And yes, regarding to "which mirror i got"?
Since it caught me by total surprise, as i had forgotten about it as mentioned before, and so i practically screamed myself to Alaska when i saw it XD!~

Teeheehee!
I GOT KIM RYEOWOOK XD!~

My little dongsaeng loves me !~
OMG, his such a git in the movie i love him even more XD!~

The yellow box is the "Special Gift" pack which contains all the goodies!


The photos are so precious i had a hardtime sorting it out so my fingerprints couldn't get on it!

I think its worth every penny, because apart from the beautiful goodies!~

The OST is included, and so i needn't buy it =D!

And last but not least, the most precious part =D!
RyeoWook left a message for his beloved nuna ME on the poster and also the mirror!

It reads: "항상 행복하세요!!"
Which means:
"Please feel happiness always!!"

YAH XD!~

URI RYEOWOOK-YAH!! YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVED XD!~

My beloved little boy is such a brilliant actor in the movie!~
He shines most brightly!~

And i'm not being bias here, its true (^^ )!~


MORE HAPPINESS TO COME!
Please anticipate !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e