Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tag: 5 things...

Tagged by BiBi =D!
I love tags!
She tagged me kinda a long time ago, but typically me, i procrastinated =P! Teeheehee!~

---
5 things found in my bag..
- Purse
- mp3
- Super Junior schedule book
- Mirror
- Ultraman mini-fan

5 things found in my purse
- IC
- Driving license
- Members card
- Receipts
- Super Junior's picture

5 favourite things in my room...
- My bed
- My pillow and softtoys (all of 'em XD!~)
- My Super Junior stuffs
- My books
- My room =D!

5 things I've always wanted to do...
- Scuba-diving (i so always wanted to try this!) and sky-dive
- Stop everyone in this world from taking Shark's Fin Soup! Or at least people around me first =)!
- Do conservation works to protect all endangered animals in this world!
- Swim with the dolphins, and also with the Great Whites, but in a cage of course! This is something which i had really really REALLY wanted to do for a very very very long time adee!
- Super Junior =D!

5 things i'm currently into...
- Super Junior
- Ethan and PlaySchool (will blog about this soon XD!)
- Mahjong XD!~
- Speaking in another language!
- Super Junior XD!
---

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e