Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My brother the hero!

Mwehehehehe, so from today onwards i pledge to stop calling my brother a certain nickname!

But the old one remains =P!

Hahahahaha!

I always give funny nicknames to my brothers and expect them to lap it up because i'm their sister =P! Hahahahahahahahaha!~

But hey, thats what siblings do to each other!! Right?? No???

...

So anyways, what happened was, after Korean class, me and Auntie was about to go for some Korean dinner when the inevitable happened.

Car tyre pam-chet!!
(i really think its a Malaysian word, so however you spell it, you get the meaning can adee lar =P!)

I felt something was wrong when i started the car, but i ignored it until i heard some noises coming out from the left side of the car.
I initially thought it was the construction nearby... at 8.30pm...
But hey, once i went late at night the constructions are still on that time, so i wasn't surprise. I wanted to deny that the car really has problems too anyways (= =")...

Though the noises went down whenever i slowed down the car, so i asked Auntie, she too heard it, so we stopped the car by the road side to check.

She confirmed with me the tyre pam-chet, and worst, ITS FLAT ADEE!

OMG!

So i did what i does best, considering the fact that 6 hours in Undang-Undang class taught me nothing...

Call mother and brother !
Mother never pick-up, so brother came to the rescue!

SuperBrother, weeeeee *flies through the sky*!~

Its a good thing mom couldn't pick-up too, otherwise she'll be very worried and all (that place isn't exactly safe). Bro came and helped me change the tyres, while still wearing his working attire XD!

Imagine a smart looking dude wearing long-sleeve shirt with trousers changing tyres! Teeheehee!

I feel incredibly useless; as explained, the 6 hours doing Undang-Undang serves only for the sole purpose of passing so i can get my driving license!
I just stood at one side looking at my brother changing tyres (= =")...

Bro met with some problems while trying to fit the tyres in, i did nothing to help and only made it worst =P!


While we my brother was trying to fit the tyres in, suddenly two Indian men came walking towards our direction.
I'm guessing they were the road repairs workers, because they wore those bright yellow vests. I was quite nervous when they were approaching actually, because they were holding a huge shovel!!
I fear they might whack us on the head and grabbed my bro's Disney Forever CD away or something!! OH NO!

But they put the shovel aside and offered to help fitting the tyres in!!
Actually, when bro stood up to wipe his sweat, they just took over!
Another Malay guy then came to see whats wrong (there's a Malay pasar malam across the road).
Here, i'm guessing he saw the two Indian men approaching us (with the shovel), and came to see if everything was ok. Seeing that he was actually helping us, he busybody a bit while checking since we don't need any help, he left soon.

But haha, very Malaysian that moment; three Chinese, two Indian and one Malay helping each other out when there's trouble (^^ )!


So anyways, after fixing the tyres, the two Indian men picked up their shovel, and left immediately even before we could thanked them!

Ah, random acts of kindness is really good ne =)!

I really appreciate their help, bless their kind soul for helping us out!~


So yeah, after we got back to our car, my bro even followed us for a short while to ensure the tyre is working fine before he drives off!

Thank God for my brother !!
I really wouldn't know what to do otherwise!

But typically me, i did not feel nervous at all (until my brother was fitting the tyres and the construction workers came walking pass us and see what we're doing... that was scary)! I in-fact wanted to laugh (= =")...


Now, i shall go attend the 6 hour Undang-Undang lessons again.

I mean... freakingishly useless lar stand there by the side (= =")...
If not for my brother, i would be as if hoping a mechanic would fall from the sky or something...

Ok lar, go get AAM telephone number standby best, teeheehee =P!
Still very useless, but better than nothing =P!


MY BROTHER IS THE BEST!!
But still calling him by his old nickname, muahahahahahahahaa !~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e