Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I should kill myself.

I'm so Chinese i should be turned into a vampire by Josh Harnett's character in the movie 30 Days of Night, and then (don't highlight the next word if you don't want *spoilers*) turned into ashes like what happened to him...

Oh btw Josh Harnett is cute, but i like his side-view more, teeheehee!

I rarely like angmohs, however the times when i do like to see certain angmohs stars, their voice adds loads of bonus points to the factor.

Long story.


No lar, i would prefer to be turned into a vampire by Edison Chen's character Kazaf in The Twins Effect; his Royal, and i'm Royal too, what a purr-fect match =D!~

And because we're Royal, so we'll be much more beautiful as compared to the normal plain vampires ne ?

What am i saying now (= =")?


So anyways, just now i went to change my doodles pro, got some problems with the screen...
The lady had to go inside the store to get the colour i wanted. Then she came out with it and handed it to me, i thanked her, put it inside the plastic bag, and was about to leave when she asked me:
"Would you like the Barney CD?"

What? BARNEY CD? Why, in the world, would i want a "Barney CD"?
I absolutely loath the purple dinosaur. I don't know why, i just really hated it. Seeing it is as if i just met the monster from my closet or something.
I would rather meet Sully than Barney anytime!
Sully is big, fluffy and not annoying at all. Even Mike Wazowski is less annoying than the purple dinosaur.

So it would be very obvious what my answer would be right?

However, let me first explain the fact that i am Chinese, and whatever i'm about to do next is totally not control by my brain and myself, but rather, my Chinese side doing its job.

"Barney CD?" I asked in a manner of disbelief, however, you noticed i did not just refuse it?
Thats the Chinese side working i tell you, THE CHINESE SIDE!!
"Yeah," she open the cabinet and took the CD out. "We're giving it to customers who purchases our products," and she hands me the CD, completely oblivious to my stoned expression.

And instead of giving it back to her, i took the CD, smiled and thanked her again, and put it in my plastic bag and walked out of the store with the same stoned expression.

I just freaking took a Barney CD, OMG!!

I had "swear" in my life i would never ever let my kids watch Barney, ever, not even touch it or let it know of the purple dinosaur's existence! Barney annoys the life out of me!
However the split second when i was offered the CD from the lady, i have this thought, "I can always give it to my brother..."

NO, CANNOT!
My nephew/ niece shall not be harmed with the "i love you, you love me" CRAP.

I tell you, its the Chinese side's fault! BAH!!


Now its either i shall burn the CD, play it and get annoyed for an eternity, or give it to someone else...

But who knows, how if i play it and end up liking the CD...

Someone else better come kill me then (preferably the vampire as mentioned before, Royal!).


Oh yah, i like my nephew Ethan's PlaySchool concert DVD (^^ )!
(Psst, PlaySchool is a children's educational show!)

My nephew is 19 months =D!

I'm 19 too =D!!
...
... last year !~

I'm going to take his CD and hide it under my pillow so i can watch it whenever i want, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
.
.
.












So retarded (-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e