Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Whole New World

They were on StarKing (except Bum), and Baby SUPERKYU performed "A Whole New World" from Aladdin with a contestant from Philippines!

Baby performed!

I haven't watch it yet, but i know it's beautiful (^^ )!
(Yes, the beautiful and very broken (+ retarded) boy (along with the other 12) is fully owned by me! No touchy people XD!~)

(No seriously, i mean it on the "no touchy" part.)

=P!

And the old man cried XD!

Teehee XD!~

I would've cried too!
Seeing you back and performing is like heaven sent!

I'm especially grateful for everything, and especially the fact that you are back (^^ )!

13명아니면엘프없음!

NYAH XD!~


Ah~, but because i'm jealous of her (btw see the height difference, SUPERKyu is TALL XD!)...

So i really wanted to say this...












I'M VERY SURE I CAN SING JASMINE'S PART BETTER THAN HER (-┏)...

I should be performing there (with SUPERKyu) instead of her!

Ah~, the power of "jealousy" =P!~

Teehee!

So retarded (= =")...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e