Friday, October 05, 2007

Do you know?

Me and my dear LooYee has a maintained record of 5 movies in a week?

Probably not much, but for most people i know around me, its definitely a record-breaker! Something i'm really proud of (^^ )!

5 different movies in one week, in 5 different days!

If not for the expensive ticket prices in the weekend, i wouldn't be surprised if we just break my dad's old record!

Yeap, that's right, my dad has a record of 7 movies for a week!

He just went for movies after school for one whole week!

Hmm, you can say it runs in the family... for me and my dad that is =P! Hahaha!


Though, these days it might be difficult for me and LooYee, the all-time famous MOVIE-BUFFS around our friends, to "get a new record" and "break my dad's record"; whats with all the responsibility and obligations we have to attend to, and of course the need to save money because the older we are, the more money we needed to spend won't we? There's just so much to spend on, its a pity sometimes we have to save on watching movie, something we love most, so as to spend on something else!

And of course, the time definitely. Both of us have different obligations now... or rather, SHE have different obligations, i'm very free and flexible =D!

Hey, then i should just go ahead and break my dad's record lar! Cannot let dad take all the "glory" when i'm the famous movie-buff isn't it?

But that said...

Its been so long since i went to watch a movie, i miss the smell of the theater so much!

The comfort of the chair, the big screen... i miss it so much (ㅠ.ㅠ)...


Not i didn't want to go watch movies recently, but rather, there's not much stuffs to watch recently... plus lazy lar, hehehe...

But that said...

I hate growing up (= =")...


All of us were just so care-free and relaxed last time, i miss the old days...

Not that i'm not like "carefree and relaxed" now... but its just different... way different... one way or another...


Its hard to explain my feelings, even i myself don't understand them sometimes (= =")...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e