Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PPP: Flooring

I like the wooden floor tiles in my room, however, there are a few "creaky" parts which i suspected must've been made during renovations. I don't mind really, but it becomes bothersome when sometimes you accidentally stepped on it and the floor felt like its collapsing or something. Also, sometimes when i wanted to sneak out of my room unnoticed by my sleeping cat, stepping on the creaky parts wakes her up, and she'll end up following me downstairs and refuses to come back upstairs with me to sleep. She'll only return upstairs when i had usually fell asleep, but then i have to wake up again to open the door for her, otherwise she won't stop meowing and scratching outside my room.

How i wish i could mend the creaky floor tiles. Or even better, get a new floor and perhaps i can even add some unique touch onto it, to create a whole new image for my room. Flooringandcarpets.com offers unique flooring ideas to anyone who needs it. I'm so amazed by certain designs i've seen, that i'm sure it would help give me wonderful ideas and inspiration when i wanted to get a new floor design for my room.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e