Friday, October 26, 2007

I am SO SORRY!

There are just SO MANY stuffs i wanted to blog about these days.

Loads of events came up, which i really really wanted to blog about...

But i didn't (= =")... because i'm Procrastinate Princess!

Everytime drag, drag, drag and finally... lazy to post (= =")...


I have loads of pictures i haven't edited, upload and post; loads of stories/ events i haven't come up to writing about, and i'm afraid if i don't Blog about it soon, i may forget about it! Gah!

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!

Furthermore, i kept on dragging posting about my Super Junior 3rd album post because i'm currently waiting for something else...

Thats another story...


My sincerest apologies to everyone who might be waiting for some of the posts i said i would post but didn't.

My hugest sincerest most apologetic apologies to everyone who is waiting for my Super Junior posts. I thank YOU for anticipating my SuJu posts, and i assure you it will be up soon. My Super Junior senses are tingling madly after not writing about my beautiful 13 boys these past few days, bah!

I promise you my SuJu posts will be up soon! 우리 슈퍼주니~~ ~~~ 에요!!~~~~~


I promise one fine day i will not do anything else, but just sit down in front of the laptop, and go on a POSTING SPREE!

When that time comes, you better be prepared!
Its advisable you get yourself some popcorn, and maybe some comfy stuffs like your pillow or blanky to make yourself comfortable... because i'm so long-winded, its going to be a LONG, LONG DAY when i posts all those posts!

Its just so me; its either i very "rajin", and every time something comes up i immediately post about it...

Or either i procrastinate until don't know when, and when its all going to avalanche on me, i quickly finish doing all so it can avalanche on YOU instead!

Teeheehee, so mean !!

But so me =P!


I promise, loads of goodies coming up soon (^^ )!

Especially one i'm sure most will anticipate...

The October 7th "MALAYSIA Responsible Dog Ownership Day"!

I have loads of fun DOG-SIGHTING that day, ooh, I LOVE DOGS XD!~

I really enjoyed myself that day, i hope you'll enjoy reading about it too! Teeheehee!


Till then, i love you guys!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e