Tuesday, October 02, 2007

For the love of my Simba!

One fine day...

After SuJu's 2nd album official pics was officially released =D!

SiWon's style was wearing a black leather vest, showing his airport beautiful abs and he had a tattoo on his tummy/ waist part!

OOH MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND XD!!~

To see that pic, please buy their 2nd album and turn to the page where SiWon is in =D!

I'm promoting the album SUPERLY because its just such a good and beautiful album, it deserves every single moment promoting it XD!~


So anyways, on MSN, me and Amane was discussing about it (the tattoo), when she said this:
i no see wrong right? he stick some tattoo on his ... erm..

And i replied:
i stick for him one =D

She went: = =


Then the other day while on the phone, she was talking about SiWon's tattoo again. Complaining something along the lines of him sticking the tattoo there.

And i said with a rather angry/ serious tone:
你不喜歡我的傑作嗎?
Literally translated as: "You don't like my creation issit?"



She kept quiet, and i was worried she might have fainted or something (or perhaps got alien abducted) =D! Hehehe!


I told JungAh the above stories, and she just "kakaka" at me, but with no reply or comment on the above events!



Then just yesterday, both of us (Me and JungAh) were spazzing over SOMETHING (which i will Blog about it soon, so i'm not posting anything about it for now =D)!

And i told her to turn to SiWon's page.
She looked for that page, then ask me why.

I asked her to look at SiWon on that page.

She looked.

And i covered that page with my hands and asked her in an angry/ serious tone:
"Why are you looking at my husband's abs?"

She: = =
I:


If i keep this up, guarantee everyone will ignore me within the next few months !


I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF =D!
HeeNim himself probably wouldn't be able to accomplish that!

But knowing him...

He probably managed to be ignored the few minutes (= =")...

...

Or he'll probably killed that person if he wasn't ignored?

...

Kim HeeChul NICE !


---
*The above conversations have been dramatize as compared to the actual real-life incidents for the "dramatic-effect" =D!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e