Sunday, October 07, 2007

My boys are beautiful!~

I can never ever stop saying those!

Because its just THE TRUTH!

Nobody can deny the truth

To everybody who has ever doubted Super Junior in the past, who thinks they're just another group of pretty boys without any talent...

What i want to say now to you people is...

Haha, eat slugs!

Hahaha!

And as said before, its not like either of us have a backfiring wand right, so why worry =P?


They had show their talent since the first album, with our Cat penning the lyrics to the song Believe.

Now Angel, DanHoBak, Monkey and Fish penned another called I Am.

Monkey superously penned the rap lyrics to 6 songs, Fish co-penning 3 =D!

They can sing, dance, act, DJ, MC, host variety programs, write lyrics, compose songs... they are just all-rounded!

Don't think they are just another group of artist who are living "a glamorous life".

Yeah, its all fame and glamour, but never forget all the hard work put behind it.

I've never seen a group, or any artist for that matter, putting 100% of themselves into all their works, and never even once whining about it.

Because they knew in the end it would be worth it.

They knew ELF would always be there for them, like they had for us.

I love the fact they always appreciate the love that us ELF has give them (^^ )!~


There's just so much i would like to say, but i just couldn't find the words for it XD!~

Everytime i read or remember the fact that they are all back, all 13 of them are back together and performing again, i could not help but cry!

Yes, very emotional fan i am, teehee!~

I'm just so happy, because it has really been a year, in fact more than a year, since all 13 of them had performed together.

Everytime they sing LIVE, they just make me prouder.

So proud i want to tell everyone about it! About how beautiful my boys are! I want to spread my love for them to the whole world XD!~

In fact, as i said to MuffinJess:
i guess my love for suju is spreading till some random aunty living 10 streets away from my house also knows about it XD

Which is true really, if you think about it !~


---
ps: I think i'm having some weird "Blogger's block" syndrome.

See, there's just so many things i want to write about...

... but i miraculously forgets it all when i'm in front of the laptop...

... even if i do remember, i don't know how to write it...

Super "kao-kao" "Blogger's block" syndromey thingy (= =")...

My brain needs rest...

Or better...

IT NEEDS SLEEP (And lots more Super Junior XD!~)!

안녕~~ みんなさん (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e