Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I have a window in my room.

Dated: 9th September 2007 (10/ 9/ 07) at 11:06pm
---

I have a window in my room.

13 beautiful flowers bloomed outside my window one special day, with lovely petals around it.

Only 13 flowers. No more, no less.

They entered my room through the window, bringing in sunshine to a gloomy day and the sweet scent of summer.

Looking out the window to see the flowers are like looking out the window to see the ocean.

A beautiful scenery, a calming and peaceful feeling which flows to you through the wind.


The flowers requires no sunshine nor water, but just love from the ELF living near the flower.

The ELF will dance around the flowers to give them the strength and support they need to sustain through everyday.

Peace may be disrupted by unwanted insects occasionally , but nothing can make them stay, for the ELF will be there to defend the flowers.

If any harm is done onto the flowers, the ELF will mend it with their love for the flower.

No harm will be lasting.

And in return, the flowers will bloom for them.

Providing them shelter, warmth and energy.


Under the ELF's protection, nobody can touch the flowers.

13 beautiful flowers.

No more, no less.

For there should only be 13 flowers.


I have a window in my room, with 13 beautiful flowers blooming through it.

Do you have a window in your room?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e