Saturday, October 13, 2007

I want to kill the fat cat.

I actually wanted to post about HeeChul's vet trip here, but its really fully HeeChul-oriented, of course, so i guess posting it on her Blog would be much more appropriate =)!

Do check it out, but its long-winded!
You have been warned =P!
---

I brought HeeChul to Healing Rooms on Thursday, just for a basic check-up. I brought BoyBoy there the last time, and i was very satisfied with their service, even if the consultation fee is a bit on the costly side.

Since its not her usual vet, and i find that they are very attentive to the animals, i decided why not just bring her for a check-up to see if she's purr-fectly healthy, as a second opinion too. I was a bit very worried with her weight too and her tummy part is a bit on the lumpy side, so i was wondering if its normal.

I'll write up about her vet check-up another time, i want to complain about something first.


I bought her a new brand of flea-prevention medication from the vet, and i can only apply it two days after i bathed her, which is today.

Surprisingly, all the times when i have to apply her medication, i'll have to catch her, kepit her between my legs, apply and only let her off.
This time she was sleeping on my chair, and when i pressed her head down and part the hair on the back of her neck, even when i apply the medication, she even let me do it without any fuss!

After finishing, her head was still down as if i was pressing it, when i was not! It turns out she fell asleep adee! What a good girl =D!

But happy too early (= =")...

I proceeded to use my laptop while Her Royal Highness sleeps on my armchair (i have to sit on the short pink Ikea stool instead - my mom complained i treat my cat better than her, because if she was the one sitting on the armchair, i would've shooed her away =P! Heehee!), i even pushed the armchair under the table so the place Princess is sleeping would be shaded from the light.

Bad idea.

Because after around 10 minutes or more, i take a peek at her and she was sleeping her signature sleeping style again.

Her face was facing upwards and THE BACK OF HER NECK WAS LEANING ON THE CHAIR!

An example of her signature sleeping style.
This picture was taken a couple of months back, but its the exact way she sleeps.

You guess what happens next.

I got her to move her head and i look at my chair...

GAHHHHH, THE MEDICATION KENA KAO-KAO MY CHAIR (ㅠ.ㅠ)!

I suspected possibly only 5% of the medication is on her now, the rest is currently on my chair. Idiotic fat cat.

The medicine was still very "fresh" on her neck, haven't even dry a single bit, when she slept that way, and so thats how a big part of the medication got onto the chair. The chair absorb "kao-kao"!!

GRR!!! VERY GERAM NOW!!!

Now i'm wondering what to do, because the medication is "racun", so how to clean it really.
But honestly, i don't mind it kena the chair lor really, i mean, kena also kena dee mar...

But i really want to kill her now because the medication is FREAKING EXPENSIVE.

Its like RM15+ per tube ok???

Luckily i'm planning to buy the spray version anyways (its milder and also more fuss, but otherwise also a good, recommended brand), so this month i can use both. But i still need to consult the vet anyways. Though, now i'm wondering if i should use another tube on her!!!

STUPID IDIOTIC FAT CAT! I'M SO GOING TO BBQ HER TONIGHT!!


ps: I called the vet and they are very nice; i explained the situation to him and he very patiently explained all the necessary stuffs to me.
I emphasized on "very patiently" because i had asked him loads of question about the medication, and even about fleas, even asking him twice whether if his absolutely positive that the medication will still work on HeeChul, despite her rubbing it off! Despite so, he still replied everything very politely and nicely, unlike some other people who would sound very geram when someone has asked so many obvious questions!
Haha, i was naggy, and i guess they have a lot of naggy customers that i'm probably a few of the "better ones", and so they are used to it =P? Hahaha!

Oh well, i can get naggy when it comes to the fat cat. Hmph!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e