Friday, October 19, 2007

The Appearance of the Troll.

Someone pissed me off big time.

I didn't want to write about her, for fearing the filth she'll leave on my beautiful Blog, however, i really need to get this out.

I believe in karma, and therefore i don't believe in insulting or "talking bad" / cursing another person, because i believe what comes around goes around.

But she has crossed the line, everyone's patience has a limit (and unlucky for her mine's real short).

I understand the Buddha or GunYum (Goddess of Mercy)'s teachings, to forgive and forget and keep your temper. Unfortunately, i have not meditate to that level, i have much to learn.
Therefore I pray that Buddha or GunYum will bestow upon me the ability to not lose my temper and feel like slapping her across the face whenever i see her face.

Or rather, it would be better if i would not have to see her face anymore.

Namo amitabha.


I don't want to go to details, however, three times i have met her, and three times she pissed me off kao kao.

Ok, the first two times it was my fault - i break the club rules - however i loath the tone and attitude she used. Don't forget she's VERY RUDE. Smiling, but the tone is plain RUDE.
As JungAh said, she's very the LCLY.

If she was polite, even if she's unfriendly, BUT polite, i wouldn't mind really, seeing its my fault to begin with.
But her tone i really hate, and therefore i'm very pissed.
She sound like she owns the place, and therefore we should worship the thickness of her skull. What i hate most is the way she talks as if she is teaching us a "lesson", and like she's the "smartest" one in the entire universe.
Who does she think she is? My teacher? Hermoine?
Please, she is more like Crabbe.

Even my school teacher don't talk to me like that ok!!


Anyways, this time, the third time, is purely loathing her tone and attitude.
I was just enquiring something, but she maintained the same arrogant attitude, and "teaching me a lesson".

Luckily i keep my head and didn't slap her, which i really feel like doing so.

Yes, i'm so complaining to her superior, and lets hope she gets changed to another department. I cannot stand it anymore if i go there the next time, and i have to see her face.


Though i don't want to get to details, but just letting out the fact that i hate her tone and how it pisses me off, this i got to write out.

Due to certain reasons, i told her i can't go swimming because i did something pretty (will Blog about it soon) to myself, and i showed it to her.

Then she told another staff (also another arrogant piece of pothole - but she didn't piss me off as bad as that inflated piece of head), "Nak cantik tu," while pointing at me briefly as if its just a casual conversation.

Well, excuse me, OF COURSE i "nak cantik" lar!
Everyone also want cantik one right? Its just normal human behaviour.
What, do YOU think we would want to look like YOU?

I forgot she walks the ground as if she owns the place and everyone have to worship her.

Woopsy, "my fault"!


I don't know what my expression was when she said that, but i do hope its a black face and she knows how much pissed i am with her already.

But she won't i'm sure, the thickness of her skull prevents her from sensing normal human feelings.
Anything else too in fact. Don't forget her head is already so huge.

Maybe she thought she's just having a "casual conversation" with her co-worker, and totally "no offense" to me.
Too bad however, it offended me really much.
Its a very rude thing to say, and i feel everyone will generally have proper manners NOT to say such thing won't they?
She acted like she just came out from kampung really, doesn't she know any courtesy?

But, seeing her attitude, i won't be surprised if it is so.

She makes Gregory Goyle seem like a nice, sensitive boy.


UGH!


---
ps: Ok, i Harry Potter BIG TIME don't i =D? Teehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e