Friday, October 26, 2007

SamSoon the Great.

I don't easily give people "the Great" title; i mean, that title like so reserved SPECIALLY for me only... eiko-sama the Great, like duh!~

Teeheehee!

But my dear SamSoon SO deserves this for what she did!


Do YOU know what she did? (of course you don't, what am i saying now (= =")?)

Well, last night, we went yumchar at Centrepoint. There's a drive-thru McD right next to it. Its also where i parked my car.

Before yumchar, just when we got out from the car, i dared her:
"If you dare to "walk-thru" at the drive-thru, i'll treat you to a McD value meal."

She declined, stating she need to "get the mood" first, so i get to save the RM8 for myself, but i was really "serious" with my offer!


Though then after yumchar, when we were about to enter the car, there was no car around the place. I looked cheekily at the order-tiang-thing at the drive-thru (the place where you order you food), and i asked her again:
"You dare to walk-thru and help me order a sundae cone?"

Note i DID NOT offer to give her anything in return!

HOWEVER THE BRAVE WOMAN JUST WALKED TO THE ORDER POST AND STARTED ORDERING A SUNDAE CONE FOR ME!

Isn't she BRAVE?
I mean, she's doing it OUT OF FUN, not because she wanted me to buy her McDs!!
If she had really wanted me to buy her McDs, she could've reminded me of the "deal" we had earlier before she does so, BUT SHE DID NOT! She's doing this out of pure-fun!

I'm so proud of her! She's like, so geng!

Mind, i would be dead paiseh to do so, i probably needed loads of time to get my courage up! So i really admired her guts!


The order place was just a screen, however, the McD staffs can see us through the CCTV. When they noticed that SamSoon is WALKING, not with any other mode of transportation, they messed around at first, randomly saying silly stuffs and making noices through the speaker. They thought she was just joking!

However when she really placed her order, they took us seriously!
"Can i have an ice-cream? Sundae cone."
"Hello miss?"
"Yes, sundae cone please."

"Hello? Ya sayang?"
"Sundae cone."
"Sundae cone?"
"Yah."
"Jalan kaki ke?"
"Y"
"Sila bayar di depan ya, ambil kat depan."

THEY BLOODY TREAT US LIKE DRIVE-THRU CUSTOMERS XD!!
The staffs are a sporting and outgoing bunch, so they allowed us to "walk-thru" instead of "drive-thru", hahaha!
I was quite worried they would ask us to go inside and order through the counter, luckily they did not refuse our order.

But they are probably bored to death with their job anyways, so really, we're providing "entertainment" for them. They should thank us =P!

And there weren't really any "notices" that we can't "walk-thru" at the drive-thru right =P?


So anyways, after placing the order, we walked to the paying window, and upon reaching, the guys there (those who took the order too) started laughing and waving at the camera (i was recording) while SamSoon paid. Auntie even went forward to help with the spare changes!

After paying, we went to the next window , the guy who gave us the ice-cream was also giggling as he handed us the ice-cream!

The minute we gotten the ice-cream, MISSION SUCCESS XD!~


I would've posted the video, however, it would be showing the world how retarded and mad my laugh sounds like! And i wouldn't want to be captured back to TR =P!

Cuz throughout the whole video, you can hear my laugh LOUD AND CLEAR!

My laughter's already very loud, but seeing i'm the one recording, and therefore even nearer to the recording source, my laughter became superly magnified!


So yeah, i'm keeping the video for private-viewing purposes only!

If you really wanted to watch the video, ask SamSoon for it!
I may be the one who record the video, but she's the one with all the rights to the video, seeing she's the one with guts and agreed to do it while i record it!


Ah, in times like this while we do all those silly and stupid stuffs, i miss PrettyCousinKat!
She's also another crazy one who'll "go with the flow" and "ki siao" with us, just as long as we're doing it together!

And also, ah~! Another good video for good memories sake (^^ )! Yeah!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e