Friday, October 05, 2007

I love my boys.

Taking a break from all those woohaha and moohahas which are threatening my 13...

Super Junior will be embarking on an important project called "슈퍼주니어와 함께 행복한 세상만들기" or "Make the world a happy place with Super Junior"!

SuJu members will be volunteering for various worthwhile causes every other Tuesday, as a way of giving back for all the love that I folks have given them.

My boys are so beautiful, they make me proud (^^ )!~
Credits: Damifino @ Soompi


I'm not feeling really good now, on the verge of tears like almost every other minute because of the idiotic woohaha and moohahas...

I feel like i'm such a bad fan, for various reasons... i feel like i'm so ignorant of every other important fact i deserved to be shoot...

Nothing is helping.

I'm confused.

And i'm also confused as to why i'm emo now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e