Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I love big and thick books!

Ooh, i love books!

I especially love huge, thick books, those type which you can kill the person whom you throw the book at!

Its a good weapon nya? Don't look down at book worms? Hahaha!


I love reading, however, i'm also very fussy with the books i buy!

I want to ensure that i am 100% satisfy with the WHOLE STORY; even if i like the opening but hated the ending, i would feel its a book unworthy of my money!

There's loads of books which i really want to buy - i read the back and it seemed interesting - however, as mentioned above, so i usually end up not buying 'em!

I'm afraid i won't like the story, so no point buying in the first place and waste my money (which i could spend for something else)!

And oh yes, i definitely want discount with the books i buy! I can wait till sales just to get some books i want!


I'm also very fussy with the quality of the book!

No seriously, if i decided to buy a book, i can stand there for 5 minutes just to look for the purr-fect copy!

Sometimes if there isn't a purr-fect copy, and i know i can get the book with the same discounts at another place, i rather go to the other place. Its only in desperate situation will i just buy it!


Oh yes, don't forget the smell of the book!

Yeah, that too!

I love new books, it smells yummy XD!~

Sometimes i didn't want to bring certain books elsewhere because i didn't want the smell of the book to "change"!

The smell and feeling of the book matters a lot to me, ehem ehem, teeheehee!~


Yeah i know, random and retarded yah (= =")?

Actually there are loads more, but i shall leave it like this for now for fear of forever branded as retarded. Teehee!












Wait, wasn't i already branded that from the beginning (-┏)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e