Monday, October 15, 2007

Chocolate chocolate ♪!~

Do you know what that means?

Chocolate chocolate ♪!~

Gosh, i better get up and post it all soon, gah!!

CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE ♪!~

Whats better in life than CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE ♪~ XD?

I love Chocolate ♪!~


---
ps: JungAh better come on and explain it to people who might not understand XD! But here's a hint =P!

I'm drowning in CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE ♪~ now that i doubt i'll be able to give any replies XD!~


---
Edit: AND~... the magnae took me away from Chocolate again, as usual XD!~

I watched the "A Whole New World" performance again, and yes, i cried again!~
Heck, so normal! I actually surprised myself that i didn't cry when i listened to the whole of 2nd album last time, because BABY IS BACK XD!~

I so miss his voice! HE IS LOVED XD!~

Posting the video tomorrow, please look out for it (^^ )!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e