Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy 700th Day

All the times we've spent together.

Every easy and hard times.

Every ups and downs.

We had been together.

I may not be there when you guys first started.

But i want to be there with you guys as we grow up together.

I love my 13 boys!~

My 13 beautiful boys!

FluffyHenry dear may be in that pic too, but i love this pic a lot, and he is an important part of the 돈돈 performance too, so why should i deliberately choose a pic without him?

I'm against adding any new members, but i'm not against him, in fact i love his fluffy hair!~ So why should i "anti" him? There's no reason why i should do so.

His cute, his a talented young-lad, and most importantly, his Canadian.
I love Canada, because i love ICPU =P! ㅋㅋㅋ~
Long reasons, lazy to explain, tra-la!~


So anyways!~

My 13 boys are important, every performance is important, so Henry is important too for the performance.

My 13 boys are all that matters!~

슈퍼주니어 영원히 13명!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e