Friday, October 26, 2007

Ella - 蔷蔷

When i first heard this song on the radio, i recognized its Ella immediately.
As a fan of S.H.E., and especially Ella, its not difficult really.

Ella's a really nice and friendly person, that its impossible to dislike her.
I've met her twice during fan meetings, autographed sessions, and as an "ex-professional-star-chaser", i've met loads of artists through fan meetings before.
There are friendly ones, and even those to the point of disappointment how unfriendly they are, but Ella never fail to amazes me.

Twice i meet her, she treats me, everyone else too in fact, like a friend.
Like someone she knows personally, not just between an idol and a fan, and therefore, i like Ella most out of S.H.E., and also she remains my favourite artist of all-time. She's really nice!


So anyways, when i first heard that song, i wondered why only Ella sang while Hebe only did the harmonizing, but i didn't bother to check why.

It was only until a few nights ago, as i was about to sleep and i heard the song on radio. This time, i pay attention to the lyrics.

I knew Ella has a dog, a very cute dog.
While listening to the song, only did i realize her dog has probably went cross the Rainbow Bridge, and therefore she is writing a song to commemorate her baby.

I checked it out today, and i was right.
I also found the MV, and end up crying like mad while watching it!!


Ella's dog, QiangQiang, passed away this year June. She wrote this song in memory to her, and even released an EP, which all proceeds will go to the homeless animal's home.
(Read the whole story here, its in chinese.)

I a bit the lazy (and emotional now) to go through the whole thing again, so its best if you read it yourself; but anyways, i went really emotional while watching the MV and seeing QiangQiang's photos and all, because its always sad when an animal passed on. Especially one you knew of while they are still alive, whether or not you know them personally.

Times like this reminded me of when my rabbits died, especially my BoyBoy.
I miss him everyday, and hearing this songs apart from bringing tears to my eyes everytime, makes me misses him even more.

I also missed my stray cat 2.90. Although i do not know where she is now, i hope she's doing fine wherever she is now. I missed her so much as well.


This song also made me think of lots of stuffs; such as how can humans be so cruel and abandon their pet, how an animals' life are not as worthy as a humans, how cruel humans can be when they treat animals...

Loads of stuffs, but i won't go there. My emotions have a tendency to mix easily these days.

But there's just so many things i'm thinking right now.

A pet is a responsibility for a lifetime.
Not just for now, not just for a while.


So anyways, before i get myself more haywired, lets not go to how i feel, but rather what i'm going to do!
I'm going to buy the EP!
Although they say all proceeds will go to charity, and i'm not sure whether me buying it will help or not, but i do hope it will!
All the best to the homeless animals and hopefully they will find their true home one day (^^ )!


Ella giving all proceeds of the EP to the homeless animal's home makes me admire her even more!
Not a lot of artist does charity for animals you see, when animal charity too need as much help they could get. Plus the fact not everybody is willing to give to animal charity.

And the fact that what Ella said when she releases this EP (also at the end of the MV) makes everything even more touching.
She said there are lots of animals out there without owners now.
所以 我要收起我的思念和悲傷 我要把我對妳的愛 分送給牠們
So i want to keep my yearnings and sorrows (for QiangQiang). I want to use the love i gave you, and spread it to all of them.
Its just so touching (ㅠ.ㅠ)...
I cried again while i tried to listen to what she said at the end of the MV!


If you've been to animal shelters before, i'm sure you'll understand how i feel.
Its just hurts seeing all the animals there, all yearning for some love and care.

For the little care you give them - love and care, food and shelter - the love they give back to you is even more rewarding.

However, we continue to treat animals these way.


I do hope anyone who has abandoned or treated their pets without any proper sense of responsibility before will get my all-time famous lightning strikes.

If you read my Blog from before, you'll understand what i mean i'm sure.


All pets, all animals in fact, deserve a happy ending.

Be a responsible owner.

You may not be able to give your pets the best.

But the again, you are the best to them.

As long as you're with them, nothing else matters.


Oh yah, and be a kind person to other animals too lar, not only your pets!

And especially NOT only cute, furry animals!

Wildlife too deserves our care for their survival!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e