Tuesday, April 01, 2008

HeeChul's First Walk with omma

Seriously, cats don't amaze me.

Kim HeeChul does.

Whenever i feel like it and goes outside for a walk around the neighbourhood, HeeChul will follow me around. I don't like it because she never knows when to come back despite me screaming my head off for her, and she'll runaway whenever i try to catch her to come home!

So every time i want to go out, i'll have to "learn" to make sure she doesn't see me outside, otherwise guarantee follow.


It was only until recently (30th March 08) that i realize that its ok to go out for walks with HeeChul, as long as we "mutually-agree" to certain rules.
  • I should NEVER chase after her, and don't even TRY to catch her to come home with me. In other words, NO TOUCHY. If she wants to be touched, she'll come to me, but i shall not go to her.
  • In return, she'll follow behind me whenever i walk, and keep herself within my eyesight.

In other words, HeeChul is a VERY curious cat. But at the same time, she's really scared of everything else!
Seriously.
So yeah, she will want to explore everywhere and all, and as long as i am within her eyesight (as in she can see me), she'll continue exploring there. However, if i were to leave any further to somewhere she can't see me, she'll actually MEOW and run after me XD!!

But at the same time, i also want to keep her within my eye range, so i have to keep turning my head to look behind to ensure she's following!

Otherwise its fun (^^ )!
She really follows me around, and then if i come home, she'll come home with me!


I should probably train her to walk on a leash, then we can go for walks together more properly without me having to crane my neck every few minutes XD!!

Kim HeeChul, both the real person and my baby, never fail to amaze me every time (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e