Friday, April 18, 2008

I still remember...

Hmm... sound like something out of a horror movie doesn't it?

But yeah, the title and this post is related to something which happened a year ago, and i still remember it as clearly as if it was yesterday.

April 19th 2007.


To start off, i remember the night before, April 18th 2007 around 11:08pm (it amazes me how i still remember the time), my brother just came home from yumchar, and had also brought back my new phone which i had been waiting for everyday for almost 3 months!
I was so glad to finally be able to get it!

I had class the next day, so i didn't bother testing out my new phone (thought of doing everything tomorrow after class), but the whole night i was thinking how cool it is for my phone to finally be able to ring Super Junior and Shinhwa songs during class, and not "miditones" anymore.


Next morning, i practically skipped to class, because i was so looking forward to get home to try my new phone! It was class 3.3 or something something, i just remember its near the staircase at SAM block of the then Taylor's College. It was a GPL tutorial with a very interesting lecturer Mr Joseph.
This part, i can't remember properly; its either Jamie was already inside when i entered class, or she came in after i settled down (i was early that day, wow!). I remembered because we had to shift the tables as if a "meeting-room" format, i was seated second from the wall, and Jamie was next to me right next to the wall.

Anyways, regardless who came into the class first, Jamie then told me something she heard from the radio.
"Eh, i hear from the radio this morning that Super Junior members got into an accident..."
Immediately, my first reaction was... well, it wasn't even a reaction. My tears just fall out automatically like that because i was reminded of August the year before when HeeNim got into an accident. I was so worried that it was him, or any of them honestly, and mind, the accident last year was pretty bad.

But it was a "bad-reaction", because upon seeing me like that, i scared her and she went really nervous! Sorry DaJie if i scared you!!

Anyways, i asked her for more information, and she said she couldn't remember properly, but she could only remember "利特" and "奎賢", which is EeTeuk and KyuHyun's name in Chinese, because she heard it from a Chinese radio station.

I went frantic, because i know "利特" is EeTeuk! LEADER!!
I wasn't sure if i was crying or not, but i kept pressing on to ask if she's sure she heard "奎賢", because i don't know who "奎賢" is!! There are certain members whose Chinese names i don't know, and somehow or rather it did not struck me that it was KyuHyun.
I kept on asking her if she's sure and she told me she couldn't remember whether or not its actually "奎賢", so i kept on repeating the Chinese names of members i know to see if it strikes anybell, but nope.
I remember that at that moment, in my head i actually thought that maybe "奎賢" was either SiWon or ShinDong, and so i kept on asking her if it is "始源" or "神童", but she could only remember "奎賢".

Then, i immediately got out of class to call Auntie. I asked her if she heard anything about Super Junior. She hasn't heard anything, so i asked her to help me online to find if there's any news and to call me back.
I waited outside class for her call, then i suddenly started crying because for one, I DON'T KNOW WHO "奎賢" IS!! And two, HeeNim's accident kept on coming back to my mind, so i was really scared.
I remember then AhMa and Melvyn came and was all "HELLO!~" but upon seeing me and my tears, i scared them XD!! I didn't want to say anything then because i don't know what happened yet and all, and yes, it would also make me start bawling again.

Afterwards, Auntie called back and in a very calm voice she asked me where i am and if i had finished class. I told her class hasn't even started. She then asked me if i'm driving, i said yes, so she asked me to call her after i got home safely.
That freaked me out. Because it must mean something!
After hanging-up, i continued crying and all, till i had to pull myself together since there's still class (i contemplated on whether or not i should skip class - but since i'm there already...), so i entered class for tutorial but basically throughout the whole tutorial, my mind just wasn't there! I almost cried but i know it would freak everybody out, so i pulled back and just slumped there like a zombie or something amidst trying to look as if everything is ok.
Ooh, and thank you so much to NaiMa for borrowing me her notes to read out because i didn't prepare anything beforehand! Luckily Mr Joseph didn't ask me much too, seeing that my eyes are like, so red and all.

After class, i wanted to rush home, but at the same time, i dreaded going home because i know the news is awaiting me. Anyways, i went to get my car in the end, got a Mango Frappucino from Starbucks to calm my nerves as i drive home, and well, it seemed like the longest drive home ever!

When i got home, i put everything down and took my house phone to call Auntie. I even sat on the floor, because i guess i can say since i roughly know what has happened, i prepared myself to hear the news.
So i called Auntie, and she wants to be sure that i'm ready and all before she breaks the news to me (and also to make sure i'm really already at home). I was, so she started telling me that the night before (or early morning today), Super Junior members got into a car-accident, EunHyuk and ShinDong got minor injuries, but EeTeuk and KyuHyun's condition was quite serious. Then about the glass shards on Teuk's back and how Kyu broke into pieces and was still unconscious... ok, i exaggerated =P, i couldn't really remember what she said, because i started bawling really badly upon hearing that its KyuHyun.

Upon realizing that "奎賢" was KyuHyun, i cried really hard, because for one, i finally "know" who that "奎賢" is, and it was KyuHyun. Although i had prepared myself for the news, i was prepared to hear if its SiWon or ShinDong (since i was guessing back then), or anyone... or even RyeoWook (thus why Auntie wanted to make sure i'm home before she breaks the news to me - due to the "my twin brother and i" fact)... but i never thought that it was KyuHyun at all. Not at all, so the news came extra "hard" on me.
Especially because i never even thought of KyuHyun which made me feel so bad and thus, bawled even worst.
After Auntie explained the whole thing to me and all, i just couldn't stop crying. Afterwards i went to talk to mom, and she asked me to pray to GunYum for him, so i did.


I really don't know, or remember, how the day went by after that, but i know i was like... practically "not-living" that whole day, and at night, as i surf the net for news while crying at the same time, i remember posting like what... at least 10 emo posts or more about my feelings at the same time (try checking April 2007 on my archive - you'll be shocked?).
I like to write (more like type honestly) , it get things into perspective so you can see better, no matter the time unless if i'm having writer's block.

And then, to make it sound worst (which it really is), i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat, i couldn't focus. The more serious part was i wasn't even hungry. And knowing me and how i get hungry all the time, thats saying something. I could've not eaten the whole day and not felt hungry at all! But anyways, i forced myself to eat in the end, but really, i had no appetite nothing.

It was only when news that he is getting better and he had waken up and all that i finally felt better. Not forgetting EunHyuk getting discharged from the hospital, EeTeuk's improving condition etc (he and KangIn playing around the hospital ♡), otherwis e who knows what state i would be in.
Its as if i was on auto-pilot, i'm living and all, but i just felt nothing.


I'm really glad that everything is over now. It actually still scares me every time i think about it, even though it was a year ago...

But every time i look at them now, i feel contended. I'm really grateful that everything is ok now, and well, their back (^^ )!~


Last 22nd February 2008, during the FIRST Super Show, as i sat there watching Super Junior - K.R.Y.'s - 걸음을 멈추고...
Incidentally, that song was the song that brings tears to my eyes every time i hear it this time last year. It still does now, actually, thats why i don't listen to it often.

Anyways... KyuHyun was standing at my side, and as the platform was raised till we were of same height. I looked at him and was reminded of the accident, and how grateful i am that i was seated here, in-front of him, and watching him perform.
Its like a dream. But it really happened.
I was overwhelmed with emotion, and yes i bawled like mad, but i was just so happy and thankful that nothing worst happened, and his back! SUPERKyu's really back (^^ )!~

ALL 13 OF THEM ARE BACK!!
Super Junior and ELF had really been through a lot... a lot a lot...

I'm just really glad we are where we are now, and as we improve we are growing up together (^^ )!~

우리 슈퍼주니~~ ~~~ 에요!!~~~~~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e