Wednesday, April 09, 2008

How to feel like a member of Wonder Girls?

Wear TBJ nearby, a brand endorsed by them!

I feel like dancing "Tell Me" every time i wear my TBJ shirt (will post a picture of it next time)!

The best part is everyone telling you they love you XD!!
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, its because it was written on the shirt: "I wish you Love me" =P!!


Personally, i feel its so not me wearing shirts with such messages.

I would prefer to wear more, hmm... thought-provoking messages shirts? Something quirky, funny, but the same time, smart-alec-ish?!

Or of course, environmental-awareness shirts!

Not that i own any of those shirt (except my Adopt a Turtle one), i have yet to met one i really like...

I have one which says, "World Without Strangers" which i really like, but its like, Giordano's trademark, so nothing "unique", but still love it nonetheless!

And in High School Musical, Corbin Bleu's character always wear shirt with cool messages! Not that i pay attention to any, except the: "I come with my own background music". I think that's really neat! Corbin Bleu actually came up with those phrases, and the crew choses the best ones and makes them into shirts for him!


Hmm, if i were to able to print messages on my own shirt, i would definitely want to print...

Approach and Worship.
HeeNim-style (-_ㅡV).












Nice.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e