Monday, April 07, 2008

Choco-fied.

To my one and only slab of chocolate ♡!~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIWON!~

Slabby chocolate!

I love my nicknames for my 13 boys XD!~

But sorry baby, i was too lazy really tired to bake cake or go out to buy one, so i celebrated by erm... using HyukJae's last piece of birthday cake.

Yummy birthday cake!~
Hmm, i'm sure RyeoWook would love this cake XD!~


And a (few?) words from the little rascal...

Hmm, you're lucky she's even in the mood to wish you a happy birthday.

I'm not surprised if she would whack your picture again (= =")...
Because she misses you so badly.

The classic HeeChul-SiWon-Love picture!

I miss appa.

Awwwwww!~
HeeChul, appa's little girl (and omma's as well!)!~


Happy Birthday My Darling Choco (^^ )!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e